• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Cure of Defense (reinforced) for Studded Armor

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
need it on atlantic, will pay 1mil, 2mil if you pm me and say you have it in the next hour.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
need it on atlantic, will pay 1mil, 2mil if you pm me and say you have it in the next hour.
hmm.. I'm going to guess Poison, bc most focused mages can't focus that resist. Really only necros / lucky random myst spell / DP. Maybe Cold but hailstorm could be rough then .... Anyway good luck finding the components.

cdavbar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wish the demdand was this high on GL lol. The first two days was great and healthy market flow, now, not so much. Good luck though!

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have one for studded samurai
Make that four of the above and one studded leather

yardman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
we got two vendors on atl nabins house in green looded with all refinements plus what you need