• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cu won't heal

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
what is wrong with this cu? he won't heal himself. was his training botched up? is he salvageable? i was afk during the taming/training changes so i'm trying to figure things out now. thanks

Attachments

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Pretty bizarre if he is not healing when hps down significantly. Unless you are using consume. Try him on something that hits a little hard without consume.

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Discord hom, then poison over and over.

He will heal, but it is very hard for them to gain skill just from healing. Poison is harder, and they cant rez... so poisonnis the next shot.

whitesmith

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
remember to use the taming mastery
if you are SUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE that it is not gaining, you may have to contact a GM
ive had a cu where it just would not gain healing, it was bugged, gm fixed it

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Let him die...

have had this happen before as well. Tried everything even RC's in Doom. Finally I just let him die, rezzed and the glitch was no longer present.