• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cu with impossible stats

Pseudodragon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
So...i was sitting at luna bank while watching some tv when i came accross to a white cu, if im not mistaken, and i lored it. I screend its stats and they were absolutely crazy. Any hints? I'll post the intensity sheet but i've got screens if someone wanna see them. Opinions? Im not trying to accuse anyone but im mainly curious to know if there's a way to buff your pet to hit these values. Thank you ;)

Attachments

LordAngelus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
You also need to remember that if you lore a pre-patch pet you can't really use those calculators because they have higher stats but arent trainable (unless you release tame them)

Gardo

Journeyman
You also need to remember that if you lore a pre-patch pet you can't really use those calculators because they have higher stats but arent trainable (unless you release tame them)
An exploit is an exploit. Has nothing to do with pre-patch anything....

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
These pets are exploit-related gimps. If you want the Devs to start screwing with the taming system one more time, keep talking about these Cus. Then we ALL pay the price.
It already happened, cannot be fixed, was the subject of very angry posts by lots of tamers and non-tamers. These exploited pets are not game changers, and the Devs apparently cannot do anything about them.
Furthermore I believe that all this should be put to rest, and let life go on. We have had enough of it 2 years ago.
Actually, this entire post should be deleted by the Stratics moderators.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
These pets are exploit-related gimps. If you want the Devs to start screwing with the taming system one more time, keep talking about these Cus. Then we ALL pay the price.
It already happened, cannot be fixed, was the subject of very angry posts by lots of tamers and non-tamers. These exploited pets are not game changers, and the Devs apparently cannot do anything about them.
Furthermore I believe that all this should be put to rest, and let life go on. We have had enough of it 2 years ago.
Actually, this entire post should be deleted by the Stratics moderators.
I don't know but to me this sounds and awful lot like you own one of those and don't want to lose it. Stuff like this absolutely needs to be fixed.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
I don't know but to me this sounds and awful lot like you own one of those and don't want to lose it. Stuff like this absolutely needs to be fixed.
I do not own one, could not afford the 50-100 M for it then or now, and would no have one for free either..We complained then that this led to "fixes" that partially destroyed the new revamp, and led to a series of changes that were not very happy.
All I am saying is how would they fix this? Also any changes in the code for taming would be risky for lots of players.
I doubt that this CAN be "fixed". Max if you think it can be fixed, let us know how..?