• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cu training help with bush and ninja

viper of flames

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm having a hard time training {years} to get this skill higher. It doesnt matter if the Cu using the skills or not I just want it done to say I did it at this point lol.
Bushido 82.9/120
Ninjitsa 78.9/120
The pitts underworld do nothing and Shadow ele gives .1 if im lucky hours to get that.

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Have to just use the pet and it will go up. I brought mine to do champ spawns and it's been going up since there is a lot of stuff to kill.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'm having a hard time training {years} to get this skill higher. It doesnt matter if the Cu using the skills or not I just want it done to say I did it at this point lol.
Bushido 82.9/120
Ninjitsa 78.9/120
The pitts underworld do nothing and Shadow ele gives .1 if im lucky hours to get that.
@viper of flames What did you put on the pet to give it both Bush and Ninj?

Last edited: