• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet Cu Sidhe's r us (stat pets, normal and rare colors)

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
SORRY NO BL4ZE yet .

Most of the pets have low cold / energy resists allowing for a diversified pet training build.

One normal colored CU has almost max hits with minimum cold/energy making for something awesome to train if you arent into the fancypansy colors.

Selling a number of untrained pets for delivery on ATLANTIC.
Some got very low energy / resists , making them perfect for balanced builds.

Currently in stables I've got the following CU's ready for delivery.
Make an offer in PM .

Interested in other stats, Id be happy to help.

upload_2018-2-14_19-18-48.png

ivester77

Business. That's all it ever is...business.
Stratics Veteran
i am peacer tamer what cu is best for me and how much sir

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
You can check out my stall (I-4 on Atlantic, selling normal and semi-rare colors for cheap!). If you want delivery on other shard I can do that, but there's a surcharge.
2 mill a pop, not 20mill (at least for now, if it becomes harder or popular I might increase the cost).

I've got a bunch of CU's with low cold and energy resists going at a cheap cost.

The low cold and energy resist means you can spec resists more freely when you train it. Otherwise, many time CU's spawn with high cold and energy resist making those 365 resist points max hard to spec out when two of them are already very high.

I'd recommend
Armor Ignore for your CU. Depends on what you want to do though?

Lots of run of the mill builds there. You could also run discord on your CU, less popular but one option.

If you really want a rare colored CU (black, pure white, ice, red etc), I got a couple of those for sale. The resists arent balanced which means you get more limitations on what sort of CU you can make.