• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cu sidhe with 47 cold resist and 55 energy resist....

bug.JPG bug2.JPG bug3.JPG

Anyone who experienced like this?

I was training discordance on my black cu sidhe.

Macro went wrong, so he attacked himself few times.

He got discordance debuff himself twice, overlapped. His resist went down like 20s

I recovered him from the debuff.

Then now he has lower stats permanently just like he gets discordance debuff always, even after server down time, logoff, stable or invisibility.

I asked in-game GM, but he only sent me a mail that the bug is reported to the team.

What can I do with my cu sidhe?

Neton

Journeyman
my dog disco itself previously and nothing works. finally i Invisible itself and it return to normal

my dog disco itself previously and nothing works. finally i Invisible itself and it return to normal
I inivisible him.. it doesnt wotk. Do you mean he invisible himself? Maybe overlapped twice disco made him like this...

나의 SM-N950N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Neton

Journeyman
well if there are musical notes still coming from the pet, it is either from you or itself (assuming it has disco). so invisible yourself or the pet. but if there isn't any note, then it is not disco'd and maybe you are experiencing a bug.

well if there are musical notes still coming from the pet, it is either from you or itself (assuming it has disco). so invisible yourself or the pet. but if there isn't any note, then it is not disco'd and maybe you are experiencing a bug.
no musical notes coming.. maybe im experiencing bug.

MeTheGreat

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
invis self. invis pet. wait the full time for the spell to wear off.

when the spell ends, pet should no longer be disco'd

whitesmith

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@hojang pyun
How many slots is he?
Level up, go into resists, see what it allows you to do, turn on planning though.
If it's permanent, build thy cu anyways.
If it gets fixed so be it... Do only 115s and save room for 120s.

@hojang pyun
How many slots is he?
Level up, go into resists, see what it allows you to do, turn on planning though.
If it's permanent, build thy cu anyways.
If it gets fixed so be it... Do only 115s and save room for 120s.
He`s 5 slot already. He has no visual effect for discordance. If they don`t fix him, he will be useless..

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Call a GM again. They can fix it. It is discorded. Everything dropped except healing. Thats what discord looks like on a Cu.

Call a GM again. They can fix it. It is discorded. Everything dropped except healing. Thats what discord looks like on a Cu.
Yup called three times. They just sent a mail to bug team and let me know. That's all they have done.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Dont do anything with the pet for now. Keep calling the GM. They should come whwre you are, look at the pet and fix it. It just may take a while. Dont lose heart..

Dont do anything with the pet for now. Keep calling the GM. They should come whwre you are, look at the pet and fix it. It just may take a while. Dont lose heart..
Thank you. I called GM 5 times more, but they do not anything, no reply. No reply from bug team either. I just log in and lore him every 3 hours...

Gardo

Journeyman
Thank you. I called GM 5 times more, but they do not anything, no reply. No reply from bug team either. I just log in and lore him every 3 hours...
Could be a difference in time zones. As far as I know, GMs are not available to meet 24 hours a day. Let us know your time zone and perhaps we can help you meet up with a GM.

Could be a difference in time zones. As far as I know, GMs are not available to meet 24 hours a day. Let us know your time zone and perhaps we can help you meet up with a GM.
My character is in asuka shard, and I am in seoul. UTC/GMT +9 Time zone.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wow. Thats not correct. Gm rivers can fix that.

Thank god. Finally they fixed him. He is now recovered. Thank you all of this thread who gave me words. I subscribe again :)

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
That is bad..Also it is a rare color, would cost someone 30-40 M untrained in some shards. You did not have any scrolls on him right? I hope not otherwise would be more painful.
Do not delete the dog. It can be edited back to its stats before it got bugged/damaged. They need to keep the payers happy. Call another GM. They should fix th
Thank god. Finally they fixed him. He is now recovered. Thank you all of this thread who gave me words. I subscribe again :)

Nice!! Grats for the fix..

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This just shows that some gms are better than others and it pays to call daily if not fixed.

Glad it was fixed.