• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cu Sidhe will not heal(Fixed, TY GM River)

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
is he out of bandaids?

hehe

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i kid, i kid!

no, i dont recall having that issue and i use my Cu's a LOT.
maybe kill him and let him restart.
..... have you tried to power your Cu off and then on again?

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
More details please. Is it a Cu that you are training up using the new training? Have you modified it's abilities already and if so, what modifications did you make?

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
is he out of bandaids?

hehe
Can you drop bandages on a Cu? Normally it seems Cu's have unlimited bandages but I had a thought that if they did accept bandages dropped on them it might mess with that unlimited bandage count they have.

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
my cu is stuck at 110 healing even though used a 120 healing scroll. paged gm 3 days ago, hasnt showed up yet. i know acouple people that had problems, pet would not heal at all.

Gnoopey

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my cu is stuck at 110 healing even though used a 120 healing scroll. paged gm 3 days ago, hasnt showed up yet. i know acouple people that had problems, pet would not heal at all.
How high is your beast's HP regen? If you maxxed that out, it'll be very very hard to train healing up any further - especially if you're not discording your pet ...

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
My cu didnt gain anything past 110 until I used discordance on it. Discorded the cu and the rc I let it fight, took some time but got it to 120.

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
did u use a guildy to discord or satyre? freakin have discord your pet to gain is, ill just say "too funny".