• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cu Sidhe Natural Parrying?

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have Two Cu Sidhe, i started training both of them and noticed in the new lore gump something odd. One has Parrying and one doesn't. Thought that was odd.

upload_2017-4-27_12-44-59.png

Swordsman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The patch notes update said "All creatures with Grandmaster and above wrestling now have a chance to parry"

esponda

Visitor
After you get that cu sidhe to gm wrestling,... get it in combat with ANYTHING and parry will show up. I got hit by a zombie and it triggered parry gains.. then i took it right away and trained parry to gm in 20 minutes on a bunch of random mobs... just attack em then all stop attack then all stop attack then all stop till you have 20 things attacking it. then say all follow me and use consume damage and u wont need to heal it at all will gm parry in 20 min. (dont forget to whisper for skill gain)

cobb

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Seems like an unnecessary step that just makes training take a longer time.