• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cu Sidhe colors

Veldrane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is there a list of the available colors of Cu Sidhe anywhere? I looked on UO Guide and here on Stratics didn't see anything.

I know there is a Blaze color that's super rare, but I managed to tame a pure White one on Sunday that's a 3.8 and I'm not sure if I should keep him or get rid of it. I saw in the pet procurement forum that they seem to come up for sale now and then but most of those threads are really old.

I'm also just curious what all colors they come in.

Lucky Luke

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Veldrane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks lucky, I can't I didn't see that thread before. That's my fail.

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At least on Europa the white cu's always sold pretty well, so whenever I got a 3 or better they sold pretty fast. The only colour I had trouble selling was ice blue, they used to be harder to sell unless the stats were really good on them.

Wenchy