• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cu shide - with multiple skills

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hi everyone, lately I've seen more than one cu shide with these skills:

Mysticism
Bushido
Ninjitsu

and as "lore & knowledge"
Mysticism
Bladeweave
Explosive Go
Healing

I wanted to ask how to add them in order and if it's worth it,
I would try! :)

i only know that Bladeweave add bushido

thx!!

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Its not worth it. Bladeweave instead of AI is a downgrade. The couple pets I have like this I generally consider to be botched at this point and may dump them if I end up needing stable slots.

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
found how to add all, ok maybe its like you say, but i'm just trying :) thx a lot Merlin

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Yeah, if you want a unique build, it cant hurt to have and see how it works for you. I am sure you can have fun with it with the right setup - good luck!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@MaryForUo
What does the red lore and knowledge screen say? Show a pic if u can.

If blade weaving adds Bush:
They put on Bladeweave
They added Ninja or something that added Ninja
Then they added Mystic, which removed the pets ability to do what they added to get Ninja.

Sounds like they wasted a lot of points.

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is all the stats. Maybe its like you say, but it's just for trying new combinations :)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Here is all the stats. Maybe its like you say, but it's just for trying new combinations :)

The black word lore and knowledge screen shows what the pet can do. The red word pet advancement screen shows what they added. You did not show that one. It looks like they did something stupid. Thats at 4 slots and who knows why they set the Intel to 600 to make the str cap at 605. They still need to set resists, scrolls and put regens in.

We do not know what they added without the red word screen.

Also PLEASE do not copy this pet build. Im talking about the Attributes part. If you want to make a Bladeweave/Mystic pet for fun go ahead, just build a better base pet.

Need this screen:
1601231860691.png

Last edited:

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't understand why you use "they" and not "he", I'm the one who asked this question and I'm doing this test.

As I said before, I'm giving it a try, and saying its stupid makes you a little presumptuous .... making mistakes doesn't mean doing stupid things.

I don't understand what you mean when you say "Also PLEASE do not copy this pet build" ??!?!? And I don't want to copy anything, don't worry. I simply asked for advice.

hooooo you mean the pic you post?
I alteady have this build and anyone can use it :)

however this is the screen that was missing

I'm just having fun making combinations and seeing what comes out

thanks , I will continue to do my tests
bye bye

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't understand why you use "they" and not "he", I'm the one who asked this question and I'm doing this test.

As I said before, I'm giving it a try, and saying its stupid makes you a little presumptuous .... making mistakes doesn't mean doing stupid things.

I don't understand what you mean when you say "Also PLEASE do not copy this pet build" ??!?!? And I don't want to copy anything, don't worry. I simply asked for advice.

hooooo you mean the pic you post?
I alteady have this build and anyone can use it :)

however this is the screen that was missing

I'm just having fun making combinations and seeing what comes out

thanks , I will continue to do my tests
bye bye
Sorry I read your first post and asked for pictures of the pet you were talking about that had multiple skills.
Never did I ask for a pic of your pet.

Go ahead and make pets with 600 strength. Stupid, but it's your pet, do what you want. Bye bye.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You would benefit from a step by step guide that builds the base pet.

Here is one. You can add your experimental abilities in the last round. No mateer what you add, the pet will have a nice base build and can do maximum damage and have max regens.

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You would benefit from a step by step guide that builds the base pet.

Here is one. You can add your experimental abilities in the last round. No mateer what you add, the pet will have a nice base build and can do maximum damage and have max regens.

thx for the link!
i just read it, but maybe i have to read again :)
have a nice day