• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cu Ranches work! Another Blaze on LS!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Same person that got one in December got one last night.

upload_2019-2-2_17-27-4.png

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thats what that person does. Many hours a day. But 2 in 2 months.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nope they gonna sell this time. I already begged.

They should do it until all the tamers on LS have one!

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lol. They tame then release? I just slaughter the Cus with my Wammy in about 5-6 secs. Far faster. I kill the Cus faster than they can respawn, and have to wait a min or two for them to come back. 100% Fire Double Axe with 50% HLA/81% HML/50% HSL/Fey Slayer/50% DI. I Honor the Cu, EoO, then hit them with a Onslaught and 3-4 Double Strikes, and they're usually dead by then. For the Paragons, i get Curse Weapon running, and i Corpse Skin them after Honoring them, i can regain my entire health bar with every Double Strike then.
Farmed out a pure white and a pure black in the same night doing that for about 2 hours on Atlantic. Gave the pure white away to a guildy, then have the pure black sitting on one of my Tamer/Mages. Crap stats on that one though, low Health, high Cold, and low Energy.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They leave them so they do not have to worry about the Changelings. The tamer is not someone with a killer build so they cant kill them fast. Help kill the paragons and they give you the colors.

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
They leave them so they do not have to worry about the Changelings.
We really don't understand how that works, 9 times out of 10, the released Cu's do NOTHING there against the Changelings... And once in a while, one does.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you release a pet with "sight" of wild mobs the mobs will attack it. If you release things away from the other mobs they will live in peace. But Cus are different since they were blue before. Only the changelings attack them from what I can tell. And of course pets do not do what you want them to do even after releasing.

I take weird stuff to Destard and release them. If you release things away from the dragons they will live in peace when the dragons return to the area. So I drag the dragons away from the middle and entry and release a bunch of stuff there. I wonder if anybody does a double take when they see Rams, Polar bears, Lions, etc in Destard.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Was killing Cus again tonight, and within 20 mins, i got a stalker. "Sandman the Beastmaster" was just sitting there watching me like a hawk, running over to check what color Cu just spawned after i'd kill one. Even though i had my own Disco/Tamer sitting right there too, lol. Last week, i had 4 Tamers sitting there watching me, i could see them drooling at the speed that i was turning over the Cu spawn. When i get an audience like that, i like to kill the normal Cus until there's just 4 Paragons left, then leave. Lol.

Lieutenant Dan!

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Was killing Cus again tonight, and within 20 mins, i got a stalker. "Sandman the Beastmaster" was just sitting there watching me like a hawk, running over to check what color Cu just spawned after i'd kill one. Even though i had my own Disco/Tamer sitting right there too, lol. Last week, i had 4 Tamers sitting there watching me, i could see them drooling at the speed that i was turning over the Cu spawn. When i get an audience like that, i like to kill the normal Cus until there's just 4 Paragons left, then leave. Lol.
I've had the same thing happen and the funny thing is, I did the same thing you did.
And after it happened again i transfered my operation to another undisclosed shard. Vultures!

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Yep..Ive see that also, time to time. I just go on till the paras are only remaining dogs there.