• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cu question

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Hello,
I have a question about cu’s....
I have been searching the Stratics for a previous post but I can’t seem to find it....
I want to know what the stats/skills you look for when you’re taming these dogs. Like what is the minimum strength, hp, stamina, etc that makes it worth your time.
I obviously know blaze ones are wanted but that’s decorative. What I am looking for is what will make the best dog for overall and then what would be best for hunts.
Any information even one directing me to the previous post that I can’t find would be amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The wild HP and STR are doubled.

Divide those in half and those are the values. 535 is a decent amount of HP. Most of the time the STR is 611. resists get complicated but Cus are tolorant. Good HP are 580 and above but resists are complicated.

If it is a nice color grab it.

Use this guide and you can make a great pet out of it. Choosing points for a Cu slot 3 to 4. 1st points allocation

Come back and post pics when you are at 100% to go from 4 to 5.

There is a link to a Pet power calculator in my Sig. You can the pets ranking among its peers. And see the caps values.

Opps Im not one of the cools kids. no clicky down here.

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Perfect. Thanks so much. Exactly what I was looking for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
If I could add to Pawain’s excellent post.
Look at resists, in particular cold and energy. Try to find one with closer to 70 in both of those. It does help on the resist build out.
If color is not important to you, try to grab one with as close to 1200 hp pre tame as possible, 600 is the max, post tame hp, it’ll save you points later.
I hate to give away a little secret but I have mentioned it before. Look at the cu sidhe that have been released in the Mushroom Cave. My last cu, I got from there.