• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cu Pricing

S

Salya Sin

How much for a blaze/fire? And is there anyone who wants to part with theirs? I'd be willing to trade 3-4 mempo's of fortune for one. Considering the prices of mempo's... does that sound like a weak offer? Athos... you're Cu's ROCKS! :)

P

PoserPete

How much for a blaze/fire? And is there anyone who wants to part with theirs? I'd be willing to trade 3-4 mempo's of fortune for one. Considering the prices of mempo's... does that sound like a weak offer? Athos... you're Cu's ROCKS! :)
The mempo's are selling in luna for 10 mill per if i had to guess a blaze/fire cu is far greater then 40 mill.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
On Atlantic, pure black, white, or wine red go for around 3 mil.

S

Salya Sin

LOL... I figured it was a craps shoot with the mempo's... but.. wth?

AND Nabin... GIGGLE! Stop telling inexperienced tamers you'll give them millions for a fire Cu... they come into the spawn... kill everything with their pets because they have died 30 times trying to tame one... kill it EVEN as you are trying to lure it out to tame it... and then get irritated when they find out that anyone there will tame the fire by the time they return from stabling said pet. Not to mention... getting ganked by the local wildlife because they have killed so many their karma went belly up. LOL... I felt bad for him. I even tried to tell him how RARE they are and that his chances were slim. He just kept hacking until he was a target.

I don't mean to poke fun at the tamer... because he's a nice guy and has been fun to chat with... but he just didn't seem to get it. :)