• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

CU prices?

sini00

Visitor
How much are pure white CU worth? 70% intensity, untrained

Then how much for 70% intensity chiv/ai CU with 120 wrestling and gm to 110 all other skills? With room for all 120 scrolls.

Just looking to see the gold value as I might sell mine

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Just going to reply on the untrained price value.

Depends on the cold/energy resist, 85/85 = 1-5m . Notpopular at all
Overcap skills arent very interesting.

70/70 can go for a lot, if you find the right buyer. They can pay upwards of 100-150m.
If it's decent for poison hole build (80 80 80 45 80 resists) then 40-60m (bit slow sales of cus due to WF event).
For fast sale, 30-50m.

sini00

Visitor
Just going to reply on the untrained price value.

Depends on the cold/energy resist, 85/85 = 1-5m . Notpopular at all
Overcap skills arent very interesting.

70/70 can go for a lot, if you find the right buyer. They can pay upwards of 100-150m.
If it's decent for poison hole build (80 80 80 45 80 resists) then 40-60m (bit slow sales of cus due to WF event).
For fast sale, 30-50m.
It has 80/80/80/43/82, plus some 110-120 scrolls. 120 wrestling. How much do you think I could sell it for? It started out with a good intensity and nearly capped hp (595 hp fresh tamed)

HRH Liz

Lore Master
UNLEASHED
Do not add 110 scrolls because you will want you money back for those in the sale and most Tamers are doing 120s. Also you need to post what you set everything else to. 70% intensity can mean anything, we need the real numbers.

sini00

Visitor
Pure white CU
Chiv/Armor ignore
600 health
1000 mana
700 strength
150 dex
150 stam
370 int
resists 80/80/80/43/82
20 hp regen
30 mana regen
5 stam regen
max damage fully trained
Points left for all 120 scrolls. Already has 120 wrestling scroll

Last edited:

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
This is a very specific build. You'll also have to find someone willing to pay for a white cu already "spent" with that specific build in mind.
I know that the standard price for template cus with medium to low intensity is about 600m for fully 9x120 and fully skilled up to 120. I only do high-intensity cus however, so I charge a bit more.

You got to ask yourself, how much would you pay for a cu which isnt finished? A non-meta HP/Mana selection.
Where you have to do the remaining job of scrolling and skilling?

sini00

Visitor
This is a very specific build. You'll also have to find someone willing to pay for a white cu already "spent" with that specific build in mind.
I know that the standard price for template cus with medium to low intensity is about 600m for fully 9x120 and fully skilled up to 120. I only do high-intensity cus however, so I charge a bit more.

You got to ask yourself, how much would you pay for a cu which isnt finished? A non-meta HP/Mana selection.
Where you have to do the remaining job of scrolling and skilling?
What do you mean by specific build though? What is the meta build for a Cu Sidhe?

Last edited:

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The meta(chiv/ai) build is high single target damage. If you want higher aoe, you could go with chiv/fww, or chiv fww goo, or mysticfww goo

sini00

Visitor
The meta(chiv/ai) build is high single target damage. If you want higher aoe, you could go with chiv/fww, or chiv fww goo, or mysticfww goo
Yeah, that's what the build is, chiv/ai, high single target damage. That's why i'm confused at what he said. I chose to have 1000 mana and have 600 hp instead of 650. Is that a big problem?

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The mana / HP selection isnt very common. That's all I'm saying.
Not that it wont work.