• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

CU Price Check

D

Demise

Wonder about how much this freshly tamed CU would sell for?

Color - Regular

4.6/5 on Pet Calc

100% of the maximum Strength (610 / 612).
95% of the maximum Dexterity (81 / 85).
96% of the maximum Intelligence (279 / 290).

96% of the maximum Hit Points (574 / 600)

100% of the maximum Physical resist (65 / 65).
93% of the maximum Fire resist (42 / 45).
98% of the maximum Cold resist (83 / 85).
100% of the maximum Poison resist (50 / 50).
100% of the maximum Energy resist (85 / 85).

Thanks

E

elenka

Very nice puppy! I would keep him!

Sorry, I don't know anything about prices but the doggie is very close to perfect!

Elly

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
If this is the one I saw yesterday on Cats, I would think you would be able to get 2 mil for it freshly tamed - maybe more to the right buyer. If you take the time to train it fully, it could fetch as much as 20 mil, in my opinion.

Those are the prices I could get for it I'm pretty sure. However, selling high end pets takes almost as much skill and patience as getting them in the first place, so don't think you are going to be able to take one trip around Luna bank and sell it. That might happen, but more likely it will take some time, patience and a bit of salespersonship...

edit: And don't let people put your product down. You are going to get people that will give you a hard time for trying to get a fair price for that puppy. Stick to your guns, and have patience and you will get a fair price. And I very much expect someone will post shortly to this thread talking about how easy it is to get a puppy like that, and how they give puppies like that away all the time.

When and if you read that, be assured that whoever is writing it is talking nonsense. That is a very very good puppy, I've seen it, and you should be able to get a nice price for it, and you shouldn't feel the least bit guilty about it either...

G

<blockquote><hr>

However, selling high end pets takes almost as much skill and patience as getting them in the first place, so don't think you are going to be able to take one trip around Luna bank and sell it. That might happen, but more likely it will take some time, patience and a bit of salespersonship...

[/ QUOTE ]
This is the truth. I can't sell a pet to save my life.

D

Demise

<blockquote><hr>

If this is the one I saw yesterday on Cats, I would think you would be able to get 2 mil for it freshly tamed - maybe more to the right buyer. If you take the time to train it fully, it could fetch as much as 20 mil, in my opinion.

Those are the prices I could get for it I'm pretty sure. However, selling high end pets takes almost as much skill and patience as getting them in the first place, so don't think you are going to be able to take one trip around Luna bank and sell it. That might happen, but more likely it will take some time, patience and a bit of salespersonship...

edit: And don't let people put your product down. You are going to get people that will give you a hard time for trying to get a fair price for that puppy. Stick to your guns, and have patience and you will get a fair price. And I very much expect someone will post shortly to this thread talking about how easy it is to get a puppy like that, and how they give puppies like that away all the time.

When and if you read that, be assured that whoever is writing it is talking nonsense. That is a very very good puppy, I've seen it, and you should be able to get a nice price for it, and you shouldn't feel the least bit guilty about it either...

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the words
Yeah we talked yesterday at luna gate