• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Pet Cu plain or any color 600's STR and HP, low 70's energy and cold

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heya all,

If you are a cu farmer and come across one that is plain or any color and has STR/HP that total 1210+ and even resists (as close to 70 as possible in cold and energy) I am interested. Can be a fresh tame.

Thanks!

Atlantic is preferred but any shard will do.

Last edited:

whitesmith

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Heya all,

If you are a cu farmer and come across one that is plain or any color and has decent STR/HP and even resists (as close to 70 as possible in cold and energy) I am interested. Can be a fresh tame.

Thanks!

Atlantic is preferred but any shard will do.
Hey
I was browsing new mag stalls, saw one there, plain color, dunno the vendor name but cu is named perfect cu or something.
Not my stall, FYI

Lieutenant Dan!

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Here's a few. If you like one make a decent offer.

Aggapite Cu
Aggy 1.jpg

Aggapite Cu #2
aggy 2.jpg

Blue Cu
Blue.jpg

Brown Cu
Brown.jpg

Copper Cu
Copper 1.jpg

Dull Cu
Dull.jpg

Last edited:

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dan,

Very nice pretty darn close to what I want and I may be even interested in that one. I got the hookup on three last night so I am refining my search a little bit to find even better ones.