• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cu opposed Slayer Instrument

• Thread starter Razzputon
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
R

Razzputon

Does anyone know what instrument is the opposed Slayer for Cu's? Is there one?

I am following Poo's Discord guide. I'm at Discord 105 and I'm getting really slow gains.

I have been using:
Music 100
Discord 105.6
Normal Instruments
Tamed Cu's

T

Trukx

There isnt one on instruments, although the fey slayer seems to work for melee.

Gains are really slow above 100 for disco. .3-.4 an hour is fairly normal. Just keep pluggin.

G

Yes the slayer for Cus is 'Fey', however this is only found on the pixie swatter minor artifact, as a result it has no opposing slayer group and doesn't appear on any instruments.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Yes the slayer for Cus is 'Fey', however this is only found on the pixie swatter minor artifact, as a result it has no opposing slayer group and doesn't appear on any instruments.

[/ QUOTE ]

According to This Page in Stratics the Opposing slayer for Fey is Demon - that is provided that Cu's are fey. I have not tested this out tho.

G

Ah now that would make sense in a faeire/daemon good/evil sense. Also says abyss (demon) is opposite to elemental as well, which seems odd considering the demon/elemental slayers do quad damage to the DF...

Back to the point though, yes I stand (or sit) corrected - fey does have an opposing slayer and that is abyss