• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cu builds to try and solo Melisande

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there, see title... ;)

Since Melisande mostly casts Necro spells, and thus Necro AoE spells, I'd like to try killing her with a tanky Cu that can heal itself at a decent rate, and me casting heals from a distance, wearing a luck suit with reasonable resists.

I was thinking of training up a Cu with Angry Fire / AI / Chivalry.

Has anyone have any experience with solo'ing Mel with a Cu? Would you recommend another setup?

Would another pet be better? I have two pre-patch 3 slot dragons in one of my tamers' stable, or I could tame a fire steed / beetle?

Any ideas?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Her resists and damage are this: from Lady Melisande - UOGuide, the Ultima Online Encyclopedia

upload_2018-2-20_13-50-29.png

As long as your pet has Phy and Energy resist at 80 like you always should, your pet will kill her.

People did it with their dragons so any of the new pets will work. One of my first trained pets is a Fire damage Crimson Drake to use on her.

I have seen all pets types being used on her. Small group of tamers can take her out pretty fast. It will take a while to do it solo. Know the time when she drops more Satyrs.

The same small group can take out Medusa.

Archers can tag along. Both are good bosses for community events.