• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Crystals

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Updated list for items bought. Removed crystal exclusive to Siege.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Still looking for these.

In the mean time, I wanted to ask a question about Graphic numbers. For these types of medium and tall height crystals - are these all of the graphic numbers? See list below:

Are there any I am missing? Any help would be appreciated!

Last edited:

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Bump.

Still looking for a handful of crystals. Also trying to confirm if the graphics list from post number three is complete.

Chap

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
missing this?
Hue: 1927

crystal.jpg

Europa drop januar 2021

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron

Superflea

Seasoned Veteran
Supporter
Just out of curiosity what are the going rates on the strawberry ice shards and the frozen ice shards? I know they are old and low count but not sure the values.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Updated after purchasing Volatile Crystal.

Just out of curiosity what are the going rates on the strawberry ice shards and the frozen ice shards? I know they are old and low count but not sure the values.
I don't have a gauge on price. If you have (or know of) any, please send me a PM.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Bump. Still looking for the Crystals noted in first post.

In particular, I am still looking for the Cherry Crystal. If anyone has one and are willing to sell, please send me a PM, an ICQ or Discord message.