• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Crystal Vortices

Hoffs

Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can anyone confirm that the key you get from a crystal vortex now drops more frequently? Since the change has gone in I have not been able to get any. I'm probably just being unlucky, but want to check with others.

H

HeathBar

It's a lot better. It takes normally 5-10 minutes to get the vortex keys (we normally do 3 sets at a time). Serps and hydras are the ones that seem to take the longest now.

S

Sarphus

The serp key seems to be a ridiculously slow dropper. I usually get the hydra key pretty fast, but I've gone as many as 150 serps without getting that key.

phantus

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Serps have always been a problem. I havn't noticed the vortice keys dropping any more frequent but there are no longer the useless keys dropping on them.

Although I could almost kiss whoever changed the disintigrating thesis notes to last 5 hours now. Not sure when that was put in but it's a fantastic change.

Anne

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The other night two of us killed crystal lattice seekers for over an hour without getting a single key. Never had that happen before. Usually they're quite easy to get.