• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] crystal teleporter

M

Malrieth

ok, so im 2 years now, im getting a soulstone, but i want a crystal porter for a house thing from harry potter (the floo powder/translocation w/ a big fireplace and a crystal porter behind it) and i need to trade for one. the last one sold in luna for about 14 mil i am hoping to get it for 12 if you can go that low, i am going to trade for it and i have some very rare items im willing to trade my max price is 18 mil. please PM me with your price and when we can meet. :please: :heart:

smip

Slightly Crazed
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll sell it for less than that.. I think I still have gifts on a few accts.

M

Malrieth

you trade me for a conjurer's grimore? it is worth a bit over 7 mil? plz reply, thx!