• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

General Crystal Portal bug on EC

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After a couple tests on my corrupted crystal portal, i just found out that all moongates/banks (fell-tram) not working, and dungeons are working for both :/ ty Pinco

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After a couple tests on my corrupted crystal portal, i just found out that all moongates/banks (fell-tram) not working, and dungeons are working for both :/ ty Pinco

it works fine, just make sure it's properly locked down in your house and also make sure you have the crystal portal too. Remember that crystal portal brings you near moongate/banks and the corrupted crystal portal brings you to the dungeons, so you need BOTH.

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alright got ya! Didnt know that, i think having all the options on the corrupted crystal portal was the reason i lost track, thx again pinco!

Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
The portal seems to take me to every Bank and Moongate in Tram and Fel pretty well, but somehow on my old house when i wanted to go to Prism of Light in Fel, it would take me to Shame for some reason, once I have moved house the problem hasnt happened again...