• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Crystal ball of knowledge

Remo_Williams

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking for one. Does anyone know a vendor that may have one on it. I could really use the help. Thanks

TMC Crowley

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they easy to get go to ter mur with i think 100 dragon blood and 100 deamon bone take the quest at the Alchemist

The Crystal Ball of Knowledge is a quest reward given by Ortlem the Mystic upon completion of the A Mystic's Journey quest at the alchemy shop in Ter Mur.

Remo_Williams

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok will do. I was thinking i needed the Stygian Abyss upgrade to get that quest. If not then ill do it today. If someone is selling at a reasonable price then ill be glad to buy one too.

Remo_Williams

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the help... Im giving it a test run now..

Really a big difference so far.. .6 gains in a few minutes once i found optimal.

Remo_Williams

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hit my 75 yesterday and am in my boat this morning. It still seems that optimal is close to shore and am getting more gains. Maybe 80 will let me hit the deeper waters. Ill have to get my high seas expansion soon for sure.