• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Crux Ansata Report & Trivia

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Trivia question: How many Knights can fit in a jail cell?
Answer: All of them (150?)

Crux Ansata Report: 29th of September-Year 2011

As you recall one of last dealings with Bellatrix several books were found. One of which had the hand writing of a small child (Charlotte Amadine) where she seemed to have been consumed by the spell that she as a small child had uttered by accident. This clue was found on the last page of the book from Xcio the infernal -Oblivion: Chaos and Sorrow, Ice within my soul

The Daemons playground: The direct your own fate adventure (Author-Charlotte Amadine)

I only mention this because last nights travels into the mind of Charlotte Amadine, another (clue) a book was recovered and after reading through the many episodes she had recalled from her life consumed by the demon (Sapkbrue)
I believe there is mention of a bearded man entering and making the demon shrink away and fleeing to another memory

Yes I suppose I should mention there were many interesting things going on inside Charlottes mind and not to overlook the "Soul locks" guarding her marblized self that did infact spew out clues but we were warned that breaking any one of them may put an end to Charlotte.(notes on soul locks: may have to dispense with all of them at the same time)

Also wandering around and making notes of items found to gather the information that may help Adamu come up with a solution to recover Charlotte from this awful place but to do this while keeping Danica and all of our brave Knights alive. Although the memories that we fought seemed weak I liken that to Adamus help upon entering this place.

In my conclusions:
The bearded man may in fact be the Time Lord? (found on last page)
What was Adamus thoughts on these clues that were found?
Now that Charlotte is older and stronger and knowing her sister is still alive, will this aid her in escaping this place?
Is there further information that Charlotte can collect to inform us better in unlocking this spell that keeps her captive?

I would love another peek inside this mind-but in doing so will this spawn things from each and every Knights own minds that will consequently harm the recovery

I can imagine if this demon were to peak into the Crux Knights minds would he infact spawn a likeness of Faeryls dragon, Or Use Bon Ivers thoughts to summon a likeness of his rare black steed.

I can only imagine what he would recover from my own thoughts ( A rare Addie possable doll or a server birth Ancient Sword) Oh what kind of Chaos that would be

Again I have to say Hats off to you Bennu! you put alot of time and thought into our events and I appreciate it!

Thank you
Queen Arya

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I would love another peek inside this mind-but in doing so will this spawn things from each and every Knights own minds that will consequently harm the recovery

I can imagine if this demon were to peak into the Crux Knights minds would he infact spawn a likeness of Faeryls dragon, Or Use Bon Ivers thoughts to summon a likeness of his rare black steed.

I can only imagine what he would recover from my own thoughts ( A rare Addie possable doll or a server birth Ancient Sword) Oh what kind of Chaos that would be
Hmmmm, see our imaginations work in different areas I guess, I assumed if the Demon were to peek into most male Crux members minds it would be rampant with beer swilling and nekkid women folk runnin' around :D

If the Demon does in deed have that power I guess we could all apply Dr Raymond Stantz logic tho.....

"I tried to think of the most harmless thing...
something that could never destroy us...
something I loved from my childhood."

:D

Attachments

Queen Arya

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Of Course! The Stay Puff Marshmellow Man!

Queen Arya

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Searches through every weapon looking for my marshmellow slayer!

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Yepp, need that slayer lol. But don't forget the Graham Crackers and Chocolate :drool:

Been trying to find SOME way to get the latest addition to strat smileys into a thread but never been able too. Until now....

Stay-Puft and a Deranged :mylittlepony:

Queen Arya

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Ok so we enter the mind thinking we are going to slay a terrible monster only to find out we die laughing instead? Now theres a twist!

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
:D

A great action, drama needs to have some comedy in it as well to be a success in my book :party:

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*tries to calm her imagination as it runs wild with anticipation*