• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Crux Ansata Field Report 7/3/2011

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I spoke with Danica at the Crux Ansata Headquarters and was sent to speak with Quinn the miserly leprechaun at the chaos shrine in Ilshenar.

Quinn seemed to be waiting for someone and told me to go away, but after speaking with him for a while, he asked me to bring him some items.
After helping him, he decided to help me and told me to speak with a man at the moonglow telescope.

I met Selcius the astronomer at the moonglow telescope who told me that Bellatrix wanted a book or a school journal to be more specific. He also mentioned she was not always named Bellatrix Adhara but was once named Charlotte Amandine. I went to investigate Selcius' house where the school journal used to be and discovered burned pages, one with writing on it spelling out "claudia's cave".

I stumbled upon the cave just outside of wrong dungeon in felucca and found a journal page with writing on it which spelled out "collecting memories, next to find flint and christine".

I found a memorial for Flint and Christine west of the Britain swamps in felucca with a note saying "I know you are following me ... cromwell is next".

After some research, i located Cromwell's residence in felucca Nu'jelm where i discovered two notes reading "Still Following Me? The Memories Of The Past Are Powerful Weapons, Can You Stand Up To Them?" and "Can You Answer This? "At What Tavern Does The Serpent Rest? At What X Do The Lines Meet?""

It turns out that these notes pointed me to a player tavern named Serpent's Cross. This location was north east of the felucca Yew moongate. Hendall the bartender was at this location and told me to look at a shield which read
"A Sign Of Chaos To Mark Your Way, Its Master Was Far Greater Than Any Of You!"

This led me to Blackthorne's castle where i discovered a note reading "No More Clues, No More Games, Your Memories Are Mine And Your Doom Assured." I spoke to a bird who mentioned something about his soul shall be lifted nevermore from the shadow. I found a red book on the 2nd floor in the library of blackthrones castle titled: "*A Dusty Forgotten Small Tome* "Scribed While In Nightshade Stupor", the author being A Relict Lord.
The tome spoke of how a girl would be born, the darker half of a pair. She would kill her parents and hate her sister. She would pass into myth but return with memories past. She would wreck the world under the banner of Chaos. The sisters cannot be parted from the world alone.

To be Continued

Masta Blasta and Sundina
Sergeants of the Knights of the Crux Ansata