• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] Cross shard trading?

K

ken01

Didnt there used to be a forum for this?. But anyway is anyone interested in cross trading the 25thousand point spring cleaning tickets. My main is Chessy. You can do the ethereal fortress with any char so we can create new chars on each others shard and run them through. as long as we each have someone who can rez in the room with casca to rez and gate to ulrich for the ticket then we run that char to an inn or house near town they can time out and run the next char through. After 7 days if the events still going you can delete any junk chars and create new and do over.

Ender76

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been doing exactly what you are, and have a bunch of tickets to trade (just Chessie and Great Lakes right now, working through the other shards). Want Atlantic mainly, but I'll be on tonight. what's your icq?

K

ken01

Ender still waiting to here from . Anyone else want to try this?

W

WoodyBatt

I will trade any shard for atl. Have 16 chars on each shard. Q me if you can do any 66368461.

Ender76

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
for future reference, great experience trading with ken. totally trustworthy

F

Funghoul

would be interested in your Pac points for my chessy points...ICQ 14625890

K

ken01

how many accounts ? I am working with someone to trade for 3 accounts but I have 6 total so If I can take the boredom I can try to do all 6 on pacific on the ethereal side seems to take about 5 minutes to create a new char in haven buy a horse run to ethereal fort get note recall to ulrich then run back to brit moongate to give runebook to next char and go again. This depends on getting rezzed pretty quick.

Addax -S-

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd like to get in on this trading...my main is Sonoma. I have 18 chars on most shards to trade, and I could delete and remake 12 of those if there's enough interest. I'm real slow at getting those tickets on a new character because I get interrupted ever 5 secs, but I've finished up Atlantic and about half done on Chess.

P.S. I also have a bunch of heritage tokens and ss frags for trade on most shards. Let me know if anyone's got stuff like that on Sonoma.

F

Funghoul

Hello Ken. 2 accounts, 300K in tickets...please shoot me your ICQ or add me to yours 14625890

K

ken01

addax and fungoul I will be working next few daysa with folks I alread t agrred to trade but if event doesnt change or end I def will try to work with you too gonna roll as much as possible these next few days ill icq when i get a little further along with ones I am already doing.

C

Connor_Graham

I've been doing exactly what you are, and have a bunch of tickets to trade (just Chessie and Great Lakes right now, working through the other shards). Want Atlantic mainly, but I'll be on tonight. what's your icq?
I've got 53k worth of tickets on Origin that I need on Pacfic if anyone is interested.

Mazulat

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm looking for Lake superior points if anyone has it open. My stealther can rez and handle recall scroll/rune to the turn in. I am able to do any and all shards atm on 1 acct and most shards on a second. ICQ is 337917573. I'll be on all day and night minus smoke breaks and 7-11 runs :p

Ylias Tendris

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey i am looking to trade the 25k Spring Cleaning Tickets. I need Europa. Can create up to 12 chars on any other shard, except:

- Lake Superior
- Sonoma

If interested PM me please.

Thx

Fresley

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am looking for LS. Currently have 7 on Atlantic available. icq me at 32160639 or send a pm.

T

TonySonoma

Looking for some traders:

I have 100k left on Great Lakes and 275k on Chesapeak still

Looking to recieve points on sonoma.

Please icq : 223796758

K

ken01

I am working down the list at present I am to fungoul Dont know how long event will last but will try to do as many as possible . From how its going so far I think the fastest way requiring the least time on together for peeps with multiple accounts is this. Create char on first account start in haven buy horse run through haven gate through ilsh spirituality and to the dungeon after you and horse die just go to casca as a ghost and log off. Now do same with char on other account by switching accounts you get around the log in timer and can run all chars in as ghosts. once all are in as ghosts icq your trading partner who can rez you and let you hit a runebook to ulrich then you can quickly run to brit tavern and log off . Then just repeat till done. Oh and for dummies like me dont forget to make sure your char has enough mana for recall I think its 11 and dont forget to say help and get note from casca me and most of my traders did that at least once.

L

Lord Drakelord

I can do Chessy for Sonoma. I can run at least 6 thru down there. And on Sonoma I have 1k gold, per char, to buy a horse, a fully charged rune book for your run, can res you inside and meet you at sweet dreams inn for the pickup of ticket.

T

TonySonoma

Ok guys last shard I have 11 char or 275k on Napa and need points on sonoma if you can do this i can help you rez and get out.

icq 223796758

Last Shard for me

K

ken01

For the sonoma guys sorry but Addax beat ya to it ill be tapped after gettting him What he Or she lol dont know wants

K

ken01

I'm looking for Lake superior points if anyone has it open. My stealther can rez and handle recall scroll/rune to the turn in. I am able to do any and all shards atm on 1 acct and most shards on a second. ICQ is 337917573. I'll be on all day and night minus smoke breaks and 7-11 runs :p
gonna take me a couple -few days to do sonoma for addax . I am slowing down lol after that it looks loke Maz your next ill Icq When getting near that point.

L

Lord Drakelord

I can do six runs on LS if you can do six runs on Sonoma? On Sonoma I will give you a fully charged rune book, gold for a horse, and can res you in casca's room with my mage that is down there.

Z

zorrah

Ditto on Drakelord's offer, but I'm doing it on Baja. Can do 6 chars on any shard 'cept Pacific, can do 5.

L

Lord Drakelord

Ditto on Drakelord's offer, but I'm doing it on Baja. Can do 6 chars on any shard 'cept Pacific, can do 5.
I still am unable to icq you for some strange reason, none of my messages are going out to you, but everyone else is receiving them

T

TonySonoma

I have 275k or 11 char holding there ticket ready to trade on Napa.

I need same on sonoma and can help rez and get you out quick.

Z

zorrah

I still am unable to icq you for some strange reason, none of my messages are going out to you, but everyone else is receiving them
Hm. Well, I can at least see when you are online or off.. are you getting my messages? Either way, leave a note here for the time you'd like to meet. I have the day off and can log on whenever is convenient for you.

L

Lord Drakelord

Hm. Well, I can at least see when you are online or off.. are you getting my messages? Either way, leave a note here for the time you'd like to meet. I have the day off and can log on whenever is convenient for you.
I am getting your messages you just not getting my

L

Lilweezybaby

Ill do any Shard, except Lake Austin..i have 6 on any... needing Atlantic...thanks

R

Razeial

Will trade points on any shard for ones on Sonoma. ICQ 334-671-223

Z

zorrah

Looking for Baja tickets (6), already set up so you don't have to wait so long per transaction. I have 5 ghosts at Casca on these servers:

Lake Austin
Napa Valley
Origin

NOT Available (due to successful trades!): Sonoma, Pacific, Atlantic, Europa

The 6th char is logged in front of Haven bank, ready to pick up your preloaded rune book to take to your rezzer at Casca. My side of the transaction should take no more than 10 minutes! As a bonus, I will give you the 6k noob gold that my chars have, as well as their fireworks wands (an extra 300 turn in pts). You're welcome to prerun ghosts as well, however it is not necessary.

ICQ 3789140
AIM zorry01

Will be marked as away for the evening but will check messages every so often.

Thanks!

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I recently was going to trade points with someone on Pacific, but they got mixed-up and somehow already had my shard traded and didn't realise it. So now I'm trading 425k worth on Pacific points for Sonoma points. Or if someone was able and willing to pay me gold on Sonoma, I'd sell them for 1 mill per 25k ticket. PM me or ICQ 57689699 Thanks! :)

T

TonySonoma

Im still looking for Napa anyone....people still play there i know.

icq 223796758

T

TonySonoma

***update***

Still have 275k on Napa (I think no one plays there anymore)

300k on Catskills

Recieving points on Sonoma and can help rez and recall out from Casca.

K

ken01

I have sent icqs to inspector ,ylias and fresly if you are still interested in trading need to icq me back by sat sometime after that i willl move on down the list. I have depleted sonoma,pacific and atlantic so sorry to anyone on those shards .SD dragor icq me 458 354 328 with how many you want for catskills.

N

nocigar

Trading 6x 25k Spring Tickets on any shard but Europa (+12x if prospective trader is willing to rez 12 ghosts at Casca).
Completed 18 runs on Drachenfels, hoping to trade for tickets on Europa.
Will run on all shards, have one young account and two old so 6 tickets are easy, can do 18 total per shard which involves some rezzing.

My main char on Europa is Kevlarius, contact me at ICQ 396961166

K

ken01

gonna finish the few i have contacted left and break from this .Europa will be on the done side after this last giy im doing sorry nocigar. Then zorrah will be the final trade if he is still intersted.

T

TonySonoma

7 25k tickets left on baja for sonoma please icq

I can help rez andg et you out quick.

icq 223796758

Fresley

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 7 now for Chessy to trade for 7 on LS. PM me or ICQ 32160639.