• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Bushido] Critical Hit

BastianHawk

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hello all!

I have been looking around and am looking for a confirmation on Anatomy, Bushido and critical hits. This post tells me how to calculate base critical hit chance on Bushido alone. The UOGuide for critical hits and for Lightning Strike both reference the application of damage but not any hard numbers.

Does anyone know how much LS increases your critical strike chance? Does Anatomy give any critical chance increase or is it just extra damage that it applies when you achieve a critical strike?

It does seem to me that I crit more often with 120 Anat but I may be noticing them more only b/c the damage increase gives me a much larger number.

Thanks!