• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Crimson Red Bod Reward Cloth

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As title states! Looking to buy this by the boat load :)

If anyone has any for sale, as much as you want to sell! PM Me or ICQ me on 136-016-357, or reply here :)

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can you post a picture of it? I have every colour (not in huge quantities) but would need to visually compare to be sure which one you want

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Well if it's the dark red one I have some, it does look a bit like blood! Not a boat load though... Everyone seems to have their own names for the colours, some are quite inventive. :)

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Well you are welcome to what I have but it's not quite the boat-load! I think I have about 600 or so in 4 different folded stacks.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great thank you :) Will you be at the meet tonight? Ill see you there if you are :)

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Very welcome! *wonders what Esca is up to with all that cloth* I look forward to seeing what you do with it! hehe :)

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Knowing Esca its being used for goza`s while decorating some where lol.. I have some if u need it Esca x