• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Crescent Moon Auction, Friday, Jan. 18 at 9pm CST--LIST INSIDE!

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is the list, I'm back from vacation and we're back in the swing of things. Gates will be being provided from Luna, auction starts at 9pm CST.

List is below, but before I do, the turnout of tonights auction will determine if I will continue hosting them regularly on Origin or not. Turnout has been very poor at the end of the year and it wasn't worth the time of myself or Arcane to try and do them. I love doing them, but if there is no real turn out for them, it is no longer profitable for the individuals who submit the items or worth the time I spend in game for it, which is about 6-8 hours per auction.

So if you want auctions to continue, come out, support the shard and join in the fun!

List is below, subject to change as more items are submitted, we are sitting at 39 items

5 diseased bark--10k
Cursed Breath of the Dead--NR
12 maps--NR
Meer Eternal Statuette--75k
Dragon's End--100k
4 bolts of icewhite cloth--100k
Ferrett Imprisoned in a Crystal--50k
The Dragon Slayer--75k
Soulstone Fragment Token--250k
Katrina's Crook--100k
Scrappers Compendium--250k
Cursed Midnight Bracers--50k
7 ecru citrines, 10 Blue Diamonds, 10 Fire Ruby, 10 Turuqoise, 8 Dark Sapphire, 10 perfect emeralds--250k
Dragon's End--100k
3rd year vet reward--Ethy Llama--1m
Doom Saddle--3m
100 Blue Diamonds--100k
Sword of Justice--Reptile Slayer--600k
Blaze Hairdye--2m
49 charge Shadow Dancer Black Pigments of Tokuno--2.5m
Dragon Slayer--100k
9th Year Ridable Ethy Polar Bear--5m
Ring of the vile--2.5m
Barbed Kit--2.5m
Dragon's End--100k
Bowcrafting/Fletching Alacrity Scroll--75k
Leggings of Bane--2m
5 diseased bark--10k
Katrina's Crook--100k
Lord Blackthorn's Exemplar--100k
Helm of Insight--200k
Small Piece of Blackrock--NR
60k ash boards--180k
Fountain of Life--500k
Jewelry Set with +23 animal taming--20k

Suit of Silver Armor--400k
2 heritage tokens--100k
Hanging Axes--500k
Scrappers Compendium--250k

G

I'd have loved to be there, but it is 2AM for me...
Additionally I spend all the evening on the roof because it was raining real bad, and the roof developed a significant leak! So once I got off the roof, all I wanted was to get in to bed!

So how was attendance? Did stuff get sold? Curious mind(s) want(s) to know!

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It went fairly well (I have money for you).

At this moment, we're debating the whole idea of doing it every two weeks or monthly.

It's kinda sad to see that at this time, last year, we were doing them twice a week regularly, then it slowed back down to once a week...then when we had enough submissions, which is where we are still at now.

We'll endeavor to have another auction on Friday (this week, on the 25) then we'll decide from there whether it will be weekly, bi-weekly or what.

This is where I want to give a friendly reminder. IF I don't have items by Thursday evening to equal 20 lots for auctions, i won't have the auction on Friday. The earlier we have items in hand, the earlier we can put on schedule what is for auction and if we're having one definitely. I know a few people have said they have items, but forget the Thursday deadline.

Please feel free to ICQ me or Arcane to submit items (Arcane, I'll let you give out your information).

Hope to see a great turnout this weekend.

PS. To those that asked why I don't do them on Saturdays or Sundays, its because I have a family and there are many times I am not home in time for events that I do schedule for weekends. So Friday nights work best because I don't normally go out.

Cheers

S

SuekaMalchick

if you need to submit items to me you can icq me at 171-701-606
i'm on est time so and please submit them you me how you would with cassie book in bag telling me res and for what item and name