• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Creeping Vines origin...

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all,

I saw these on a vendor today and would like to know if the Wiki is correct in that these vines can ONLY be found in treasure map Artifacts?

These:

Thx in advance....

:eek:

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not just maps. They're a very rare drop off the Primeval Lich. I think I've done about a 100 of them, and only ever had one vine!

startle

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep, you can only get them from doing treasure maps.
Thx Plant Elemental.... Sometimes ya just have to wonder what in the f**k is goin on in those dev's brains.... Vines from a freekin treasure chest? Come-on guys....

:gun:

startle

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not just maps. They're a very rare drop off the Primeval Lich. I think I've done about a 100 of them, and only ever had one vine!
Never done that spawn, and since I pretty much play alone - that one bein on the Fel rule-set, probably never will...

Just sayin....
:sleep2:

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Never done that spawn, and since I pretty much play alone - that one bein on the Fel rule-set, probably never will...

Just sayin....
:sleep2:
It's about the only Fel champ I will do. Guildies and I have got it down to a fine art - in, done, out.

Rinse and repeat for deco is fun too; got my branches, brambles etc down there alone on my necro doing spawn bumps. Let it drop back, bump it again, it unlocks another piece of deco and so on :)