• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Creatures that used to unbond pets?

G

Some creatures used to unbond your pet, I think it was serpentine dragon and skeletal dragon unbonded dragons.

I know there was a change and this no longer happens, but it was replaced with something else and I can't for the life of me remember what, can anyone else?

5% Luck

I read some where that it was replaced with a double damage hit that happens randomly to pets.

G

If I remember correctly, it was replaced with a triple damage strike. Also Included Meer Eternals, and they will half life Mares and Dragons with thier special.

G

Travesty unbonded and killed one of my guild mates paroxysmus swampdragon the other day.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Some creatures used to unbond your pet, I think it was serpentine dragon and skeletal dragon unbonded dragons.

I know there was a change and this no longer happens, but it was replaced with something else and I can't for the life of me remember what, can anyone else?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes this doesn't happen any longer but your pet may die faster than you realize by fighting these creatures do to their extra damage now.
But no, your pet should not unbond any longer, if it does it's a bug that needs to be addressed.