• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Creating Thunter. Bard? Tips?

Arradin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, i am in the mood to get a T-hunter up - i have been scouting around for possible templates etc, and keeping in mind the difficulties of Siege.

However, im kindof stuck. Some templates is so heavily based on Gear that it would be impossible to keep up on siege.

So i wonder if there is anyone here experienced in T-hunting that could give me some tips and/or pointers.

I´m leaning towards the Provo/peace/mage template, but to train Provo here seems reaaaaaaaaaally difficult in terms of needing to find skill based things to provoke every rot?

So yeah, im stuck.

Any tips on Templates etc for a pure T-hunter ?

Thanks,

Arradin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How would you possibly be able to do any high T-maps with that tho?

Synbad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Can easily do level 5 ....level 6 is doable just have 120 med and mana regeneration gear ....yes your EVs will get dispelled but persistence is the key....just keep casting them....I usually do those with my guildies and I do have tamer skills as well.... Hiding and stealth is awesome just stealth off screen out of the danger of being targeted and cast away....I can also scout all tmap locations and heavy spawn areas are no problem just more fun

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have done every level map with Myst Magery Med Focus Cart Lp Mining. sometimes i'll drop the mining and add SW but i have never had any issues with this Template. it works just as well as the provo mage i used on Prodo way back when.

*i had to do things like use skill jewelry and keep some skills low like 90 med 80 LP and only 60 mining, but it works and the map tables get you close enough for the 60 mining to work.

Last edited:

Reuggan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just use Mage, Myst, Eval, Focus, LP, and Mining. Just a basic LRC/Luck suit. Can do Lvl 6's with that.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do your Barding Skills with a Mythic Token and train up from 90. I trained up Provo and Discord from there gathering boura pelts.