• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Creating 6 mod woodland armor

K

Khoga

Hey everyone,

I just began the planning process of making some of this armor and I have a question for all of you that have been through it. I see people using the forging tools for 100% enhance chance. My question is if I want to attempt to go through this process w/o using the tool can I do the following...

Create woodland with regular wood with the resists I want
PoF
Imbue 1% of each stat that I want
enhance
then imbue up the original stats

I figure this way I am only wasting 1 relic and 2 PoF on breaks and undesired heartwood mods. I would preserve my 5 imbues with the low values until i got the enhance stat i wanted.

Does this work? Or do I have to go all the way and just take a bigger risk w/o forging tools?

5% Luck

Whats going to happen is once you enhance the extra mod on the piece, the imbuing table will count that not only as a mod but also as a "weight. Meaning you will see your spear weight points disappear! You are going to have to accept the piece causalities while making a suit like this.

T

thesplatter

if you want to enhance it you have to imbue it to all you want and after that you enhace it.
also:
craft
pof it to what you like
imbue it complete
than at last enhance it.
when you have noch tool it will brake in most of times :-( and that cost you much gold.

K

Khoga

ok, thank you - I may put this off alittle bit longer until i can afford ~30 charges.

Lorax_Pacific

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Expect about 10-12% success or so. It depends on the imbued and enhanced properties/resistance intensities.

-Lorax

RawHeadRex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Considering the cost and potential losses... I'm getting some forged tools. 10-12 success rate is ... wait for it ...

ABYSMAL :danceb: