• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Created a New Character

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Well, my FallonValor account has finally reached Major 2. I'm a platinum member, with dozens of OP perms, as well as four permanent mercs/specs. My KDR, which started at .67, is now 1.12 (no reset) and rising every week. Honestly, it can be stressful to play this character, because I have no excuse or license to perform poorly.

Accordingly, I've made the decision to create a new, gp-only character. I did gift him a couple starter weapons: 1 AR, 1 SMG, 1 SR. Otherwise, I'm going to keep him at common or bronze grade for his entire existence. I'm not going to care about his KDR or performance. I'm going to troll with a quickscopes, knives, and under-powered weapons. I'm going to rush the hell out of folks in a default vest with an M16A3. It's going to be epic.

New IGN: Fallon_Valor (add meh)

Cyphex

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I don't blame you, there's got to be a lot of pressure for good performance. Otherwise, it sounds like fun! I'll be sure and add you! :D

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Cool. I'm anxious to get to SFC. At the moment, I'm limited to Jackson (full of hackers) and Papa (full of rage kickers). Not very fun. Can't wait to get into Bravo.

Cyphex

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I hear you there. Hackers are no fun, and it's boring to troll people who are already raging.