• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Cream pies and booties

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi all

Can any post pics of these cream pies please.

Void Mesanna Cream Pies
Eclipsed Void Mesanna Cream Pies
Two Tone Messana Cream Pies

And a price check for each too please.

I've seen some odd coloured pies for sale, but I don't know which they are or if they're a good price or not.

Also, what are Lucky Leaping Leprechaun Booties going for these days?

Anyone selling any of the above at the rares fest, and what are you asking for them?

BlissMarie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone selling any of the above at the rares fest, and what are you asking for them?

I just woke up and read your post. I want to sell to you!

I will take a drink of my coffee, go take some screen shots of pies and run back here with images and more information.

I will be selling most of my pies for 1m each.

I'll brb!

BlissMarie

I took screenshots of the ones I have. There are additional pies out there.

My vendor is near the corner, currently wearing blazed (& currently needing to be restocked). There are lots of great vendors there though, many of which sell pies. I suggest browsing them all. I think some are selling for even less than I sell mine for! =)