• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Crb and Foa callout

• Thread starter OnlyDaFacts
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
O

OnlyDaFacts

Now I am in FPD but who I am is of no importance. I will only state the facts, as i will in anything I ever post. Crb and Foa are both in Minax faction, they say they are not allied yet due to the fact they are in the same faaction they go after Tb together. This I understand. Com is basically an empty faction except for the rare and occasional visit from PRO. Now I think if Crb and Foa had testicular fortitude one of the guilds would join com, but then again we have a problem cause crb was minax first so therefore it should be Foa to go to com, but we(everyone on Chessie) know that Foa has no testicles much less testicular fortitude.So there we have a problem again. Foa is no match for FPD much less the larger guilds like crb and wowz. With help from wowz and/or crb whichever it may be at the time(as everyone goes after FPD first) Foa might be able to beat FPD but that is a might and depends who is on for FPD. Example if kylen, jedi, necro and 2 others are on Foa will fall quickly.Another example 3 FPD and 2 cowz vs 6 foa 4 crb 3 non faction reds and gs fields off the house to help foa,crb, and everyone else gank fpd.Fair no but life isn't fair. I understand the teamwork of fpd is second only to wowz(ty for the lessons slip you made us better), and I understand it takes 2 min faction guilds with help from gs,x, and boo to kill 6 fpd.

A

AZRIA

But it only took 1 WOWZ (me) to destroy Sir James , Cytex and Stash ?

Oh , and that's by myself , dismounted multiple times at yew bank with no assistance in any shape and for form.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol stash was already in stat. I didnt go down.. in any way shape or form! and u got james with a dismount while you were still mounted! how can you do that exactly? just curious? Mann i guess slipp is rubbing off on ya, ur becoming very arrogant as well! personally id rather fall a hundred times a day as a true player then win as a hack.. but thats just me.. and uh u were redlined and uh wait... oh now i remember you ran into your house. oh and whos talkin trash this time? mr. i dont talk trash blah blah... And when i said i wish it was the old days, i wasnt sayin it because of the old rule set! i was sayin it because the hacks and cheats didnt exist it was a level playing field. U can go to ne shard you want youll still be a hack and a cheat and everyone whose fought against you knows it! u see me sayin that about neone else? I've never seen Ender cheat, and i give him respect as a good ass mage! cheats i dont respect! so how bout you stay out of our business and dont post stupid stuff on something that has nothing to do with you there kiddo! fact of the matter is we are the most hated for some reason and we're fine with it.. if theres three or four factions in the field all team up to take us out first. we had five on today and i had 12 faction bars not counting the blues and reds against us... and seven of em went down and only two of us, id say we are doin just fine! and all its done is made us better. so keep comin and we'll keep fightin and havin fun.. good day lad

A

AZRIA

My brain hurts trying to decipher your incoherent rambling. To sum things up , I killed 2 of you as I saw you run away never to be seen again. You called me a hacker and then you came back and dismounted me near my house steps that I just placed yesterday and I ran in. Oh yes , my bad. But your two had already died and returned.

LOL.

N

Nastia Cross

I love how every random person seems to think its their business to tell other guilds which faction to be in... have any of you ever played any of the larger shards where there is MORE than one guild per faction... *GASP* the horror of it all. Sheesh kids... worry about your own guilds and quit telling everyone else what to do. Get something real to complain about.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that wasnt the point nastia.. the point is as if FOA and CRB doesnt have enough members as it is they are allied together.. and your obvi in one of them so you understand that your ppl have no skill and in order to fight they have to have three to one. I asked chupa along with others to get ur best 6 to fight our 6 and i havent heard nething back. goes the same for CRB best 6 against our 6 ne day! even today with your massive numbers and ur three reds plus GS trying to field us and dismount us most of you died and then ran in houses... So stay in the same faction, dont bother me as long as your in a faction and i can keep puttin yall in stat im happy... and AZRIA end of discussion no need to bother with you, ur not a good player your a good cheat, i would give you credit for writing such good scripting hacks but i doubt you wrote them urself either(prolly got them from slip). ill keep playin the game the way it was intended, straight up, and you keep being slips errand boy! i feel sorry for you that u have to play that way to compensate for all your failures in the real world. But hey, if you can't have an inflated ego in the real world you might as well have one in a game. so you go have fun, and i'll have fun, leave your childish games at the door and stay out of our posts when they aint about you!

L

Lord_Deimos

lol FPD is so funny...They actually think they matter :) its so cute

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol havent seen you in the field lately solus! last time i saw you u dropped into fire temple with seven to take out me and slotty and it still took you ten mins to do it! Neway ur prolly the only good player in ur entire guild of 100. nevertheless our best 6 against ur best 6 no dragons no stealher's.. if you ask why.. stealthers can just smoke bomb and never die.. and dragons are lame.. personally tamers are lame.. we all have tamer chars but we dont pvp with them. but i know you have some ppl who have to play tamers like bamba.. so u can bring the cu's if youd like.. Plzzzzzz bring bamba its always funn watchin him fall... neway lets set it up... have some fun, lemme know

P.S. and we must matter seeing as we are the smallest guild, fielding only six and yet every other guild feels its necessary to take us out first, guess ya'll cant handle the damage that our little guild can deal :p but you keep recruitin mass numbers and we'll stay with our current members and see how many we can take out and how many of you guys it takes to take us out.. much more fun than being a zerrrggg ahhhh im scccarrrreeeedddddd!

L

Lord_Deimos

Other guilds take FPD out first because they are easy points =] And we all just love to kill you guys

Btw I work 3-11pm, so you usually wont see me online before 11pm unless its my day off.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol i love this arrogant talk. maybe you should check out ur guild more often if they dont have atleast double are numbers they go down every single time. Like they did today, or everyday for that matter. ur guild is good for ganks not skills, which is fine its part of the game. But to say we are easy points hahahahaha thats a joke. and how many times do i ahve to ask for a guild duel with you and your members? ive asked all your members numerous times and no one has got back to me! u scared that we beat ur old ROT allies in about 45 seconds with no deaths on our end? I mean every non biased guild knows the rankings for fel is WOWZ, FPD, ROT (CRB), then at the end is FOA. The only reason WOWZ is ahead is cuz their mass numbers and slip is a good caller. so stop the trash talk and put your money where you mouth is and duel us. figure out a day and if we are such easy points you bettter be there to back that one up!

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
I dont PvP or anything like that and don't matter BUT!!!

If I have to read this crap then you get to listen to what I say. If you don't like it don't post here :p

I just like to point out how much crap PvPers talk and I did it to Achilles as well so it's only fair to do it again.

But it only took 1 WOWZ (me) to destroy Sir James , Cytex and Stash ?

Oh , and that's by myself , dismounted multiple times at yew bank with no assistance in any shape and for form.
NOW lets compare a post two down from that.

To sum things up , I killed 2 of you as I saw you run away never to be seen again. (Skip some words) I just placed yesterday and I ran in. Oh yes , my bad. But your two had already died and returned.
LOL.
So you reeeeally only killed 2 people. Not three.
AND
You aaaaaalso had assistance with your house.

So why would you even write that comment and then turn around and make yourself look like a liar to where no one will believe anything you say now because you just ratted yourself out.

~Gareth :thumbup1:

A

AZRIA

I dont PvP or anything like that and don't matter BUT!!!

If I have to read this crap then you get to listen to what I say. If you don't like it don't post here :p

I just like to point out how much crap PvPers talk and I did it to Achilles as well so it's only fair to do it again.

NOW lets compare a post two down from that.

So you reeeeally only killed 2 people. Not three.
AND
You aaaaaalso had assistance with your house.

So why would you even write that comment and then turn around and make yourself look like a liar to where no one will believe anything you say now because you just ratted yourself out.

~Gareth :thumbup1:
I need you to point out in my first post where I said that I killed 3 people. I said I destroyed them. No where in any of my first post did I imply that I did in fact KILL all 3.

As far as the house is concerned I was dismounted at my door steps right near the yew bank where I ended up killing them. My suggestion would be to stick to the role-playing scene good sir. It is quite obvious your trolling habits far exceeds your usefulness on these boards and any pvp posts that pop up. I am sure they will have a fishing contest , or lumberjacking parade that you may proudly display your vast greatness upon. Leave the pvp to the people who are actually doing it :)

Thanks for your time !

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Destroy-

to put out of existence : kill <destroy an injured horse> b: neutralize <the moon destroys the light of the stars> c: annihilate , vanquish

Trolling would be me ruining the thread but, I am ontopic would you like me to get the trolling definition?

off-topic messages in an online community,
with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response

Are you becoming emotional on me? I am sorry.

Thanks for your time do come again.

:stretcher:

and I didn't win the fishing contest....also I will leave the PvP up to the people that "Can" do it....sooo maybe you should do the same.

A

AZRIA

Destroy-

to put out of existence : kill <destroy an injured horse> b: neutralize <the moon destroys the light of the stars> c: annihilate , vanquish

Trolling would be me ruining the thread but, I am ontopic would you like me to get the trolling definition?

off-topic messages in an online community,
with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response

Thanks for your time do come again.

:stretcher:

and I didn't win the fishing contest....also I will leave the PvP up to the people that "Can" do it....sooo maybe you should do the same.
You forgot to put in the more implying part of "trolling" , watch me copy/paste !
Trolling : or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.[2]

I'm sorry , but not everything the online dictionary offered you was used. Thank you for trying however , do not pass go , do not collect $200.00.

As far as "Destroy" is concerned, are we really picking P's and Q's with this one ? Do I need to say " I destroyed 2 of them , while attempting to ANNIHILATE the 3rd ?

Uh no , again , back to reality. This is PVP , not role-playing with point on "verbage".

Thee's and thou's oft not apply.

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
man all fpd can do is talk **** yet every guild in fel can kill them :( god damn i would be pissed as hell too if everyone killed me all the time

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
How is pointing out that you changed your story disrupt on topic discussion when what was being discussed was the topic?

Uh no , again , back to reality. This is PVP.
I did not know you thought of pvp as reality. Is that your real life at this time?

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Alright I had fun. Thank you for passing the time between projects.

Now if you will excuse me I need to take my trammy *^@ back to 8mile and go help a mother find her missing child in a cave near Fire Isle.

:bs:

If you ever need your house designed and/or decorated just give me a hollar. Just make sure you have millions to spend on pointless decorations you would never use in PvP.

This is what I was doing while chatting with you. Its called PvH (Player Vs House)

You all may continue with bashing one another since its always the same things.

"Lets duel"
"I won"
"I wasnt even rdy I laged"
"Lets duel again"
*gank*

"Their was four of you vs me and Blah"
"Dude their was two of us"
"I know their was a stealther"

"You killed me!"
"Yes I know."
"I know you cheated you hacker!!"

O

OnlyDaFacts

Now I am not the brightest person on chessie as I am new to the shard, but from reading the post im pretty sure i have heard numerous attempts from FPD to 5v5 rot and foa, yet rot already lost once and then from what I hear fpd killed pretty much everyone that was there watching also, which was like 10-15 people so that is 15-20 total they took out with 6, of course rot came back with alt and a total of 15-20 people and killed them. And as for losing to every guild on chessie they field 3-6 and still fight, when was the last time 2 foa or rot raided 10 wowz. christina and john doe raided and fought wowz 10v2 and died from what i hear 3 wowz were redlined too, but still no WOWZ died. Oh yea foa and rot dont raid wowz in despise cause they know the end result STAT!!. Rot and foa together couldnt take a harry from wowz who had 9 and 3 people killing the harrower and together foa and rot fielded atleast 30 and the 30 went in stat numerous times, but lets not talk about that lets talk about how 10 foa can kill 3 fpd, impressive I would brag too. True Fpd does die to foa and to crb and to wowz but bring even numbers private message me the time and place I want to see this. I have helped FPD take out 10 foa with just 4 and me so I want to come watch this. If its wowz I want in but for foa and and crb I want to watch I dont think fpd will need any assistance. But my first day on this shard i was ganked 3 times by wowz foa and crb only Christina, mr flipper from crb and wild fire from com were cool to me so if i c any of them in troule of course i will help, and all the guys in fpd have been cool to me, with the exception of one but I wont mention any names. And my last note is to give props where props are due AZRIA you are hell a good wish you were on my side but none the less i wont give up trying to kill you.

A

AZRIA

You all may continue with bashing one another since its always the same things.

"Lets duel"
"I won"
"I wasnt even rdy I laged"
"Lets duel again"
*gank*

"Their was four of you vs me and Blah"
"Dude their was two of us"
"I know their was a stealther"

"You killed me!"
"Yes I know."
"I know you cheated you hacker!!"
Do you grasp the concept of grammar ?

I do enjoy reading "their" used so horribly.

English lesson for today : "Their" is possesive.

I think they taught that in 3rd grade or so.

Continuing the lesson : "THERE" is used when referring to a place.

And finally we have "THEY'RE" , you know , the contraction of they and are.

Class dismissed. :stretcher:

N

Nastia Cross

Do you grasp the concept of grammar ?

I do enjoy reading "their" used so horribly.

English lesson for today : "Their" is possesive.

I think they taught that in 3rd grade or so.

Continuing the lesson : "THERE" is used when referring to a place.

And finally we have "THEY'RE" , you know , the contraction of they and are.

Class dismissed. :stretcher:
Uh, not to burst your bubble Azria, but Gareth was being facetious; if you didn't notice it, he was quoting the various bad grammar using pvp-leet wannabes that post to increase their e-peen. Nice try though.

A

AZRIA

Yeah....

No.....

That was poor grammar on his part. Thank you for coming to his rescue though, very cute indeed.

This would be facetious :

D3WD I JU$T WR3CKed H1M

G

Gowron

Now I am in FPD but who I am is of no importance. I will only state the facts, as i will in anything I ever post. Crb and Foa are both in Minax faction, they say they are not allied yet due to the fact they are in the same faaction they go after Tb together. This I understand. Com is basically an empty faction except for the rare and occasional visit from PRO. Now I think if Crb and Foa had testicular fortitude one of the guilds would join com, but then again we have a problem cause crb was minax first so therefore it should be Foa to go to com, but we(everyone on Chessie) know that Foa has no testicles much less testicular fortitude.So there we have a problem again. Foa is no match for FPD much less the larger guilds like crb and wowz. With help from wowz and/or crb whichever it may be at the time(as everyone goes after FPD first) Foa might be able to beat FPD but that is a might and depends who is on for FPD. Example if kylen, jedi, necro and 2 others are on Foa will fall quickly.Another example 3 FPD and 2 cowz vs 6 foa 4 crb 3 non faction reds and gs fields off the house to help foa,crb, and everyone else gank fpd.Fair no but life isn't fair. I understand the teamwork of fpd is second only to wowz(ty for the lessons slip you made us better), and I understand it takes 2 min faction guilds with help from gs,x, and boo to kill 6 fpd.

Sorry, onlydafacts, but your post stopped being factual after mentioning CRB and foa are in Minax. Once you started with the testicular fortitude crap, you went into speculation and suppositions and it went downhill from there. I think life would be alot better if you just played your game and accepted the fact that others are going to play theirs.

S

Sir Achilles

lol FPD is so funny...They actually think they matter :) its so cute
Solus, you're a waste of skin, I've challanged you to a 4v4 or 5v5 on several occassions and you never respond? If we don't matter why not just put an end to it and accept the challange and kill us? I'll answer for you, because we do matter and we will roll your best 4 or 5 any day of the week. Prove me wrong Mr. Tough Guy and accept the challange.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Didn't you just post something about not being so proper that this isn't RP? Most pvpers do write it that way. So it is mostly correct.

I am sorry that your game play is like that :-( Maybe since you think PvP is reality you wouldn't see words you would just hear someone saying them.:eek:snap: Watch out for Nastia Cross she just :owned: you :loser:

and PLEASE look at all the posts with the URS and everything.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
And here I'll give you the last little thing. I'll make sure ALL the Tram People Don't Read Or Respond To ANY of the posts here since we all don't matter and I'll ask FoA members to NOT post here or Read PvP trash and maybe since you are all "Big Bad Asses" You can handle Posting on a REAL PvP Forum.

uofoa.forumotion.com

Besides most of the people that were here left for Uoforums. So the trashy PvP people ruined another thing. A big shock. You ALL WONDER why people don't want to be in fel and don't want to be near any of you. If you haven't figured it out by now then re-read all the posts in all the PvP topics here. If you STILL cant get it then I can't help you maybe when you mature more you will understand (No I'm not calling all pvpers immature just the ones that wont understand after reading all the posts.)

So in the END you do it to yourselves. THATS why we DON'T WANT to be in fel with YOU!

S

Sir Achilles

Didn't you just post something about not being so proper that this isn't RP? Most pvpers do write it that way. So it is mostly correct.

I am sorry that your game play is like that :-( Maybe since you think PvP is reality you wouldn't see words you would just hear someone saying them.:eek:snap: Watch out for Nastia Cross she just :owned: you :loser:

and PLEASE look at all the posts with the URS and everything.
Who are you talking to?

A

AZRIA

And here I'll give you the last little thing. I'll make sure ALL the Tram People Don't Read Or Respond To ANY of the posts here since we all don't matter and I'll ask FoA members to NOT post here or Read PvP trash and maybe since you are all "Big Bad Asses" You can handle Posting on a REAL PvP Forum.

uofoa.forumotion.com

Besides most of the people that were here left for Uoforums. So the trashy PvP people ruined another thing. A big shock. You ALL WONDER why people don't want to be in fel and don't want to be near any of you. If you haven't figured it out by now then re-read all the posts in all the PvP topics here. If you STILL cant get it then I can't help you maybe when you mature more you will understand (No I'm not calling all pvpers immature just the ones that wont understand after reading all the posts.)

So in the END you do it to yourselves. THATS why we DON'T WANT to be in fel with YOU!

Hypocrite : a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings

LOL. :stretcher:

N

Nastia Cross

I said this to Gareth and I'll say it again here:

Although ya'll keep complaining about so-called "Trammies" posting in pvp threads and how you think they have no right or don't deserve to share their opinions and blah blah blah, ya'll still continue to post up on Stratics. I personally think its because you WANT the trammies to read and comment on your pathetic posts so you have someone to "pwn"... the only problem with that line of thinking is the "Trammies" on Chesapeake are alot smarter than you give them credit for. Most of them have been around a very long time in UO and have pvped in the past or currently pvp. I have more respect for the lot of them than I do for the bulk of the "kiddies" trash talking in these threads (with several exceptions of course which is why I say bulk).

To continue, I personally built the FoA forums (uofoa.forumotion.com) and included an open "Smack Talk" thread specifically to be used for these purposes. Come on down, make an account and talk trash to your heart's content. You don't even have to make an account, as I have that section of the forums open for guests to read.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now I am not the brightest person on chessie as I am new to the shard, but from reading the post im pretty sure i have heard numerous attempts from FPD to 5v5 rot and foa, yet rot already lost once and then from what I hear fpd killed pretty much everyone that was there watching also, which was like 10-15 people so that is 15-20 total they took out with 6, of course rot came back with alt and a total of 15-20 people and killed them.
Didnt you just say you beat us 5v5? Why in the world would you need another guy there? Where did he come from? Why did he come if you were owning oh so hard 20v5?

BUT!!

You are right sir. You def arent the brightest. The people who were watching were mostly TRAMMYS bc the EM was there. So you guys killed TRAMMYS then the EM gated them OUT. And we came back with 4 people (Slim was mad and logged) and killed >>> 7 <<< of you, bc you had 2 stealthers come in. IDK who you are getting your facts from; but they are def flawed.

Dont even twist the facts just because we have been on LS and LEGENDS fighting and not much on Chesapeake. I still read this crap you try to spread; but I usually ignore it. But I am tired of you people slandering this fight of 5v5 when you precasted and prebuffed and casted a wall when we werent ready.

Once we get resituated on chessy we will fight you guys again; and stomp you out and you can say "OHHH WELL WE BEAT YOU THE FIRST TIME" along with any other excuse you want.

You guys sure do talk a lot of smack for people who are farming points in factions and appear to not be having a lot to do with the majority of the shards "ownage" or "pvp". And thats what EVERYONE ELSE is saying; so I believe it just like you "BELIEVED" everyone else saying they owned us 5 v 20 or whatever crazy smack you were talking lol.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol well losers always do make excuses for it, it was a true sham and u guys didnt put up much of a fight. For one id leave turles speed hackin ass out of it cuz he's worthless in a field fight.. he's worthless period seeing as though even with his speedhack he couldnt beat me at fire temple, with constant disarm spams.. course i couldnt beat him cuz of his speed cheat but i thought it was funny letting him try to kill me for about 20 mins while i spammed LOL at him. tell him to drop the cheats and get some skills and ill drop him neday. not talkin smack just givin the facts. If you have to run a hack to win you shouldnt bother pvp'ing cuz your a joke. atleast the majority of the pvp'ers dont use hacks that ive seen. so im happy ppl can still fight others with real skills and no hacks. And since ur on all these other shards im sure you can get some good NEW players to transfer over to duel us!. And you know what we welcome the invitation, hopefully itll be a better fight this time. Bring Noxious back, slim jim, lox.. thats a good start.. we wanna fight the best, lets have some fun!

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
P.S. will i be waiting in vain for a response solus? maybe your gutless but some of ur crew isnt ill have to get a hold of chupa, he said he'd set the guild duel up. guess i shouldnt have even bothered callin you out

L

Lord_Deimos

P.S. will i be waiting in vain for a response solus? maybe your gutless but some of ur crew isnt ill have to get a hold of chupa, he said he'd set the guild duel up. guess i shouldnt have even bothered callin you out
Hard to respond when im at work when you are posting....

Go ahead and get it setup with Chupa, hes one of my leaders for a reason