• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

CRB and FoA are Minax?

• Thread starter Sir Achilles
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
S

Sir Achilles

Ok, I heard when Mikey came back that he was going to put his guild in some other faction than Minax since FoA is minax. Well I see CRB and FoA in the field fighting together against other factions. What's up with that?!?!? If either guild has any balls you will change your guild to something other than minax! :next:

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, I heard when Mikey came back that he was going to put his guild in some other faction than Minax since FoA is minax. Well I see CRB and FoA in the field fighting together against other factions. What's up with that?!?!? If either guild has any balls you will change your guild to something other than minax! :next:
Technically; CRB = Most of RoT. And RoT was in Minax far before anyone else was in factions lol. But you have guilds in every faction atm; with the smallest be Cal & PRO! in CoM when he plays. So no matter "what faction" he changed to (if he changed at all) you would be saying the same thing I'm pretty sure (or OMG GTFO of my faction if they joined yours). Having only 4 factions kinda blows personally. rolleyes:

S

Sir Achilles

Technically; CRB = Most of RoT. And RoT was in Minax far before anyone else was in factions lol. But you have guilds in every faction atm; with the smallest be Cal & PRO! in CoM when he plays. So no matter "what faction" he changed to (if he changed at all) you would be saying the same thing I'm pretty sure (or OMG GTFO of my faction if they joined yours). Having only 4 factions kinda blows personally. rolleyes:
For one of you to go to CoM would be understandable, PRO is pretty much the only guild in COM and they don't play a lot. At least then we could get some good fights with all most of the factions. CRB would represent Minax, WoWz rolls with Shadow Lords, we roll with True Brits, and they could roll with CoM. If that happened fel would be a happening place....in a perfect UO world i suppose....:grouphug:

N

Nastia Cross

Hey Achilles.. since when are you GM of CRB or FOA? Hmm, what's that, you're not? Oh... then STFU. Its none of your business which guild is in what faction. As for CRB and FOA field fighting together, I'd like to see some screen shots of that, since you're so fond of them. I've hardly seen CRB around at all lately and when I have, they usually attack FOA over any other faction. And honestly, some of the people in both guilds are friends with each other seeing as alot of us were allied and/or guild members at one point. So if some people decide to fight with each other instead of against each other, too bad for you.

L

Lord_Deimos

Ok to clear this up....CRB was Minax before FoA? Nope!

I, Solus, Took over X...And changed our faction guild to Minax....I disbanded X and made FoA and eventually took all of FoA into Minax.

So TECHNICALLY, FoA was Minax first since I am the guild leader =] Good history lesson eh?

Besides why does it even matter? CRB is one of the most inactive guilds on chessy. Today is the ONLY day ive ever even heard of them raiding/spawning. Lets see how this one day of activeness lasts =]

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
um do you honestly think that we make stuff up for the hell of it? i wish i had taken screen shots and i will tomorrow.. i had double digit bars of FOA and CRB sitting in front of kylens house waitin for three of us to come out. They werent attacking each other they were sitting there talking. when we finally got 6 on we pushed out, made a stand next to the anthole and took out consecutive FOA and CRB members and they were only attackin us. along with 3 reds, dredd, serium, and lance... and raven and others from GS trying to efield us and dismount us.. it dont matter if you dont believe us.. everyone who was there knows what actually happened and once again FPD prevailed. But dont worry you wont see us at the yew gate nemore.. cuz GS trash gets in the middle of faction fights or basically just tries to get FPD killed and are too scared to join factions cuz theyd be in constant stat loss! so feel free to come try to find us. and we will have 6 on like we always do so make sure you bring enough members so you guys will feel safe. id say 15 will prolly take us out, thats a good start :p

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator

I, Solus, Took over X...And changed our faction guild to Minax....
And almost every single person quit.

I disbanded X and made FoA and eventually took all of FoA into Minax.
Because you destroyed the name of X and the original owner wanted it back.

So TECHNICALLY, FoA was Minax first since I am the guild leader =] Good history lesson eh?
So Technically it means you were in Minax on your character. So your the longest single member.

Besides why does it even matter? CRB is one of the most inactive guilds on chessy. Today is the ONLY day ive ever even heard of them raiding/spawning. Lets see how this one day of activeness lasts =]
You work from 3-11pm prime time. :p

aaaand your a douc he bag....yup!

O

OnlyDaFacts

I have thought much over what I have read over these last few post, first Lord Gareth if I ever meet you I want to buy you a drink, I like your replies as they are factual and not just smack talk. Second wether or not Foa grows testicles really doesn't matter because of the simple fact that unless they field 3x's the number they will help whatever guild fields the most number. Maybe FPD should make nice to solus and kiss his rear then they wont attck you as much, you dont have to mean it just act nice. Leave poor eloominator alone as even with his $300 dollar suit he still sucks. I did c him beat christina 1v1 while christina was in stat, I really thought christina was better than that. I mean even in stat christina it is still eloominator. Mr Sloty from cowz owns eloominator 1v1 and I hear he hasnt even reached puberty yet.
And posting a thread to recruit for a guild mikey please have a little more self respect than that you are better than that. I understand wowz is good but work on your teamwork learn from slip he is the best caller on chessie, I bet if you asked nice enough he would probably teach you a thing or two. Solus I doubt he could teach your guild anything since they are the trash no one else wants, there again i'm getting ahead of myself I seen some of that trash in Crb also. Mr john wayne booted from wowz for being a well you get the point. Mclovin been in every pvp guild ever on chessie and still sucks. And GS you try I give you credit for that you do try to make necro's life hard but in the end his house is filled with pots that you and foa have so generously donated. Im sure he appreciates the generosity. Well on that note I think I'll quit babbling I dont want to offend anyone.

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
slip cant be that good of a caller no one even cross healed him when i killed him twice the other night :(

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
first Lord Gareth if I ever meet you I want to buy you a drink, I like your replies as they are factual and not just smack talk.
I only drink Crown Royal Warm
or
Bushmills Warm

Or if you got money ill Take a Johnny Walker (Blue)
LoL
It's only $36 a shot at my bar.

E

EquiNOX2

Everytime i have have ever faught "Christina" a.k.a necro 1v1..i have destroyed him , everytime he dies he calls in you guys to save his pots...and tell me if christina was in stat how is he controlling that dred mare? stop lying to protect him we al know he is not as amazin as me .

you fpd guys should spend less time dieing and crying on the forums if your not enjoying your pvp maybe you should give tram a try , i mean u are already all on blues.....

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
blah blah blah and a bottle of rum. just cuz we arent trashy and take on massive non skilled players doesnt give you the right to say nething equi! ive said it one hundred times and ill say it again 6V6 verse ur guild ne day of the week tough guy. lets set it up! and since i have a feeling ur eloominator, i think you should stop crying, cuz your really just lashing out at the fact u went down twice yesterday when you guys had 13 members against are massive 6! better bring triple next time, best a luck to ya. when u take the skirt off we can set up a guild duel.. lemme know

O

OnlyDaFacts

Equinox if you are eloom as i suspect you are I have pwned you 4 times 1v1 you killed me once when i crashed going through the gate. It was 1v1 so i give you credit you can kill afk. You have also killed me but never 1v1. Oh yea after you pwned christina i pwned you in like 6 seconds you should have ran like you normally do so now everytime im around you get your 2 tamer buddies to take me out along with your pet. It ok fear is a good thing just wait til i get more peeps here then we will see whats up. I recruited one person off this shard so far and he owns you too without a pet. Oh on the christina thing in stat controlling a pet, havent you ever heard of jewelery, im sure you have since you paid $100 for yours.

E

EquiNOX2

DAM!!!! u have been getting ripped off for your faction orny and crystaline !!!!!!!!

hey if you want ill sell you a set for 50£.

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
fpd will always be the trash of chessy no matter how many trash players you get to join your little guild and the fact that all of you play mornings just b/c the big boys dont play then is really lame

G

Gowron

I, Solus, Took over X...And changed our faction guild to Minax....
And almost every single person quit.

I disbanded X and made FoA and eventually took all of FoA into Minax.
Because you destroyed the name of X and the original owner wanted it back.

So Technically it means you were in Minax on your character. So your the longest single member.

You work from 3-11pm prime time. :p

aaaand your a douc he bag....yup!

Gareth, at least we found something to agree on.
Solus gets my vote for ultimate ******bag.
And he only joined Minax to keep RoT from kicking his arse on a daily basis before they wound up allies.

N

Nastia Cross

And he only joined Minax to keep RoT from kicking his arse on a daily basis before they wound up allies.
Gowron, FoA joined Minax so they could ally with RoT. They stayed out of factions up until that point.

S

Sir Achilles

fpd will always be the trash of chessy no matter how many trash players you get to join your little guild and the fact that all of you play mornings just b/c the big boys dont play then is really lame
We play in the mornings? That's news to me, I work 8-5 M-F. I play in the evenings. If we are such trash why do we lead Chessy with faction points? And those aren't from sigils cause we don't even care about sigils. So please think before you type if that's possible. :scholar:

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not hard to farm points when you have chars in every faction, which i have personally heard you say in vent

S

Sir Achilles

not hard to farm points when you have chars in every faction, which i have personally heard you say in vent
Who are you? You've never been in our vent. The only time I have transferred points is when we have changed factions.

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i sure have been, might not of been you that said it but some1 in your vent did.

-Vegeta

S

Sir Achilles

i sure have been, might not of been you that said it but some1 in your vent did.

-Vegeta
rofl, you requested an alliance with us and later call us trash after we broke the alliance, how funny. At least we didn't go soft and join minax like half the shard has.

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i didnt ask for ****, alliance was in effect when i logged in one day but i can say i killed most of you b4 alliance even happened then it broke and now i dont see anyone :(

S

Sir Achilles

i didnt ask for ****, alliance was in effect when i logged in one day but i can say i killed most of you b4 alliance even happened then it broke and now i dont see anyone :(
lol, i never saw you in fel until we started the alliance and haven't seen you since it was broken. Besides, how would you have killed us you were in TB and blue?

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
last i checked im red so theres your answer to that, and as to not seeing me in fel b4 alliance i play 3 shards so im not always on chessy

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well vegeta we broke the alliance cuz you guys have no idea how to field fight! second achilles is right u went minax which means ur guild has no dignity or self respect. And third and final, we dont have many true dexers but since you are one, one of our dexers would love to 1v1 ya. And who is ur guild again? ur not even talked about, skill level you are ranked behind FOA. Ur guild doesnt even get discussed. And from what my guildy just told me not only are you in min but ur allied with FOA so who gives you the right to talk again? it is fitting though two guilds who have no idea how to field fight allied together to try to overwhelm their opponents with numbers. And I can't believe FOA felt the need to try to hire dexer bodyguards.

LMAO

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thats even funnier, join the largest non skilled trash guild on the shard.. how does it feel to be part of the worse faction guild outta the four? and FYI all are players are either in school or at work during the day so we all play at night get ur facts straight. But my offer still stands for you to duel one of our dexers. lets set it up

A

AZRIA

thats even funnier, join the largest non skilled trash guild on the shard.. how does it feel to be part of the worse faction guild outta the four? and FYI all are players are either in school or at work during the day so we all play at night get ur facts straight. But my offer still stands for you to duel one of our dexers. lets set it up
I'll duel one of your dexxers...actually I'll duel ALL of your dexxers.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wowww Azria i guess i shouldnt expect more of you than to post ur big ego on a post that has nothing to do with you once again! As always FPD gets called out by a newb and we fire back and everyone has to add their opinion. so heres mine, vegetta netime you want we're down. and ive never met your dexer AZ but we'd be glad to see you not be able to curse para, exp, flamestrike... over and over again succhhhh skills! dont forget the oh wait hit ur lag hack so u can field your opponent in and by the time he's don laggin out he's a ghost. But get ur dexer and ne of ours will duel you.. that'll be fun! infact ill make a dexer just to duel you! happy hunting there sparky

A

AZRIA

wowww Azria i guess i shouldnt expect more of you than to post ur big ego on a post that has nothing to do with you once again! As always FPD gets called out by a newb and we fire back and everyone has to add their opinion. so heres mine, vegetta netime you want we're down. and ive never met your dexer AZ but we'd be glad to see you not be able to curse para, exp, flamestrike... over and over again succhhhh skills! dont forget the oh wait hit ur lag hack so u can field your opponent in and by the time he's don laggin out he's a ghost. But get ur dexer and ne of ours will duel you.. that'll be fun! infact ill make a dexer just to duel you! happy hunting there sparky
L M F A O.

I'm sorry , I don't play or have a dexxer. Click and follow died out for me roughly 8 years ago. I do realize that your small brain can only formulate 2-3 macros so I can understand why you still play a dexxer, L O L. I will however fight you char vs char without para or fields :) Any day , at any time.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so ur really impressed with yourself being able to take out a dexer on a mage? lol the worse mage on the shard can take out a dexer or atleast make sure they can't inflict damage. Uh mana vamp neone? i forgot thats ur other hotkey. but hey i think ur prepubescent self his having a lil more fun with this trash talk than I am. If u put as much effort in the real world as you do on these forums and in the game, u might actually have a life.. try it out sometime. you never know, geeks can sometimes climb up the social ladder. Gonna have to learn how to socially speak instead of type though, and get some acne cream to clear up that face. :p have a good evening chief.

P.S. trash talk is over so no more responses from me. And when you go down like you will, i wont hover and say nething ( i never do neway), and when i go down like everyone does (i wont cry, like most of you do) so try to do the same. I know your preteen self may not know what this is but its called honor, u can google it if you'd like. And for god sakes son if you wanna boast about ur skills drop the hacks. the lag hack means no skills at all. and you cant dismount someone while mounted so thats a tell tale sign ur using one as well.. night and farewell tough guy

G

Gowron

Gowron, FoA joined Minax so they could ally with RoT. They stayed out of factions up until that point.
Correct, on FoA. However, I was there when Solus joined Minax and saw him get ganked for his efforts. I think FoA was still in its infancy then. However, my words are still truth as I was there when he did it....not so much the guild. But as an individual, yes.

I believe that was the same night we kept passing eachother in the shadows each with a sigil taken from the other base....

:)