• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

crazy lag

G

is anyone else having crazy amounts of lag or is it just me?

Charlotte
Calvins Creek

G

Not just you. I normally don't have lag, just a few seconds when folks land. But, tonight it has been terrible.

G

I keep sticking for minutes at a time. Bet thats not gonna help me in the race tonight lol.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Not just you. I normally don't have lag, just a few seconds when folks land. But, tonight it has been terrible.

[/ QUOTE ]
When I was in earlier, the city was bustling like I have never seen it. And very laggy.
Maybe we need to hitch up another team of hamsters.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Yup. A 45 sim minute ride to work was a sure sign, I am in lagville tonight.

D

donnallg

<blockquote><hr>

is anyone else having crazy amounts of lag or is it just me?

Charlotte
Calvins Creek

[/ QUOTE ]

Made me think we were back in TC3.

G

<blockquote><hr>

When I was in earlier, the city was bustling like I have never seen it. And very laggy.
Maybe we need to hitch up another team of hamsters.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, its been very busy. I was actually thinking that the hamsters wouldn't be able to handle it. An upgrade to hamsters MKII might be required

G

It is bad for everyone.

Katheryne asked in game and Lee Fancey from EA said that they are aware of the lag and it is from how many people are currently logged in.

D

donnallg

<blockquote><hr>

It is bad for everyone.

Katheryne asked in game and Lee Fancey from EA said that they are aware of the lag and it is from how many people are currently logged in.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not being rude, not being selfish but want to ask this question.

If he is aware of how many people are in EALand, why are they letting free players in?

G

i didnt think it was me... okay ty all it was a just a curious question lol

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

It is bad for everyone.

[/ QUOTE ]Not being rude, not being selfish but want to ask this question.

If he is aware of how many people are in EALand, why are they letting free players in?

[/ QUOTE ]What does that have to do with anything?

Anyways, there's a positive way to look at this: We have more people logging into the game now than we ever have in the last several years. The game is definitely making a full recovery, and new hardware to handle the increased load is on the way.

I

imported_debslee

Yep Luc said there were 1200 players on tonight - WOOT- hence the reason for the lag! Bot factory was a nightmare!

F

festrmentmagnet

So, this means when all the cities get merged in lag is going to be: TER_REEE_BLUH? "TERRIBLE"?