• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Crazy 6 Moded Weapons and Event items

Loppy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PVP

Kryss
50 Fireball
48 HLD
13 HCI
15 DCI
FC 1
DI 40

Warfork
48 Harm
46 HLD
15 HCI
14 DCI
FC 1
DI 40

Xbow
33 Velo
38 HLD
Balanced
40 SSI
40 DI

PVM

Leafblade of Ease
60 HML
50 Fireball
42 HSL
60 HLL
44 HLD
40 DI
UBWS

Leafblade of Ease
44 HML
48 HSL
44 Hit Poision Area
46 HLL
25 SSI
40 DI
UBWS

Real Glad Collar
Real LT Sash

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
lol, if thats your answer than you are asking to much o.0

Loppy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What do you mean?
I'm selling the items in the list and I will xfer them to whatever shard you are on.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nothing against you, but i'm just not in the business of making offers on things lately. I just don't know what anythings truly worth.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah, "can come to anyshard" means to me, "im charging the customer 20 mil more than i should." A generalized amount your looking for would be nice. Like, 20 mil? 50mil? an astronomical price that no one who sees weapons like these on vendors would pay?

Just trying to get an idea of what your looking for.

Loppy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Come to any shard means I'm trying to sell these weapons but havent had interest on the shard that they are situated on.

Expecting to make a certain amount form the weapons would make the price of a transfer viable.

I would be looking for around 75m for each of them.