• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry Crazy 1/4 Casting Ring For Sale!!! CHECK IT OUT!! AUCTION STARTED ENDS SUNDAY!

Hello, looking to sell ring,

Auction will end Sunday, May 14th @ 10pm Eastern Time, 7pm Pacific Time

10 Mil Minimum Bid and 10 Minute Rule, No ICQ bids will be accepted must bid here.

You can contact us by ICQ at 715270541

Current High Bid 510m @jerry

Last edited:
Hello,

Auction will end Sunday, May 14th @ 10pm Eastern Time, 7pm Pacific Time

10 Mil Minimum Bid and 10 Minute Rule, No ICQ bids will be accepted must bid here.

Regards

Current high bid @jerry with 510m

jerry

Adventurer
What is your policy for making a last-minute bid like at 859 to out bid and get it at low price

Last edited:
What is your policy for making a last-minute bid like at 859 to out bid and get it at low price
Hi @jerry thats what the 10-minute rule is. So if someone bids item at 8:59 then anyone else has until 9:09 to bid. When someone bids last minute before the auction is over it extends the auction time 10 minute. So if bid at 9:09 again then it goes to 9:19 and then bid at 9:24 it goes to 9:34 until done bidding for 10 minute. Thank you regards

jerry

Adventurer
I lost a bracelet that would go with this because a guy came in and mad 1 bid and I made another bid at 2 min after he did but after the close time so sale got low bid and sold to him....that's y I ask questions earlier

jerry

Adventurer
Iv been bidding with phone I will be by my main computer tomorrow night and can meet tomorrow night

GillrocK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I lost a bracelet that would go with this because a guy came in and mad 1 bid and I made another bid at 2 min after he did but after the close time so sale got low bid and sold to him....that's y I ask questions earlier
Wow, I can't believe that you're still mad at me.

However, congrats to your ring! Was about to bid on it as well, but don't have the money! ;)

jerry

Adventurer
Yes sorry that it happened but I drive truck and home on weekend. I understand but out of my control

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Thread has been cleaned up. Please keep all comments to the item being sold without any personal attacks or insults. All posts that do not follow will be removed and warnings will be issued. Thanks for your understanding