• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Crashing when trying to customize house

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone else having this issue. Open the gump and go to customize house, it starts emptying the house then makes a sound like bags opening and closing and crashes. Makes it pretty much impossible to work on my house.

Dai43

Visitor
It's My Birthday
Stratics Veteran
Anyone else having this issue. Open the gump and go to customize house, it starts emptying the house then makes a sound like bags opening and closing and crashes. Makes it pretty much impossible to work on my house.
Same :-( driving me crazy

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I posted about this on the UO Forum and was told that it had been brought to Bleak's attention but he had asked that a bug ticket be turned in. Not sure where it went from there.

@Bleak any word on the fix for house customization?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You'd have better luck posting this on the "official" forum...

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I think Bleak would rather act like an ostrich and bury his head in the sand before looking at anything posted here.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Piper sent me a link and I filed there. Sure hope they fix this soon. Housing is one of the things that keeps me in UO. I finally gave up and now I live on a dirt plot.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think Bleak would rather act like an ostrich and bury his head in the sand before looking at anything posted here.
bleak's here quite alot i know this because my link here is the forums page showing me who is here

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The crashing is so you'll have something to talk about besides castle prices....