• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Crashing to desktop, my store only!

T

tune71

I haven't been able to even open my store yet due to landing there for a few seconds then i crash to desktop. Anyone having this problem? I can land anywhere else, even stores loading with cc. It's making me very sad, as i have put a whole lot of money into opening this store up.. Any suggestions plzz:)

I have cleaned my cache.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I haven't been able to even open my store yet due to landing there for a few seconds then i crash to desktop. Anyone having this problem? I can land anywhere else, even stores loading with cc. It's making me very sad, as i have put a whole lot of money into opening this store up.. Any suggestions plzz:)

I have cleaned my cache.

[/ QUOTE ]

The workaround on this bug is to make sure you don't have any e-mail. Delete all of your ingame mail.

I

imported_herk1287

it doesnt work, my owner crashes too anbd she has no mail