• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Crash while going through the rift. Who else!

G

Crashed 4 times so far.

I cant think of any reason why. Different characters (mage, warrior). Even crashed once with someone else.

Who else has?

G

i spent alot of time there yesturday with 3 diffrent characters on diffrent accounts.
I crashed at least 3 times i remember since i was dead when i logged back in
may have been more

M

MysticSim

few times myself too. cant remember how many times... annoying as heck when i go through to the bad side and end up dead.

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I crashed over 50% of the times. So, I don't bother going anymore.

C

Connor_Graham

I crashed a few times myself yesterday. Luckily I had people on the other side that invis'd me so I was still alive when I logged back on.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I crashed a few times myself yesterday. Luckily I had people on the other side that invis'd me so I was still alive when I logged back on.

[/ QUOTE ]

really , people on my shard like to stand on the gate with those ugly dragons so you can't see anything, they drag all the spawn to the center so it takes about 10 tries to retrieve your body.

C

Connor_Graham

With the exception of a couple of players that like to lure everything on top of everyone &amp; get them all killed so they can snag a Berserker and take off with it, I've found that people are working together better at this event than any other I've participated in.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Me too and was dead when I got back

[/ QUOTE ]

Next time, ICQ me ;P

--

I crashed, but I didn't die, because I'm fast to log back in :/. And I crashed once. General rule of thumb: don't ride the gate. It might be a cute way to avoid combat, but eventually, your energy drink will result in a crash.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Me too and was dead when I got back

[/ QUOTE ]

Next time, ICQ me ;P

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm used to dying and I'm getting quite good at it lol. But if I needed help I would have wrote you.

I

imported_Ozymandies

Crashed twice, was dead both times when I got back.

Gate seems to have problems when multiple people are using it at the same time.

Been through many times, small percentage crashed.

OZ

Emil Ispep

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm, well lets just say that sometimes the energy from the gate is powerful enough to "knock you unconcoius" and you loose connection.

Now thats an EA response...

G

This has been an issue for a long time. It appears when 2 or more people go through an instant teleporter at the exact same time there is a chance for everyone involved to client crash. It is noticeable to a lot of people now because of the event, but it has been going on forever. We see it a lot at champion spawn related teleporters.

K

KingSidhe

A Temp fix would be to make you go invis when you go through the gate like you do for all other gates. That way if you do crash, you won't automatically die when you get back in.

I

imported_xStrikerx

While entering the gate, 18 crashes, 14 deaths.

I

imported_Seasseragh

<blockquote><hr>

This has been an issue for a long time. It appears when 2 or more people go through an instant teleporter at the exact same time there is a chance for everyone involved to client crash.

[/ QUOTE ]

And sometimes they get mixed up too (j/k)

Yes, had this several times in Moonglow now and also in Magincia last year.

U

_Uriah Heep_

yeah
I do too, lots!!
One reason why I'm done with it for a while