• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

crash issue when looting players while they selfres

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was dragging loot from a player's corpse when he selfressed with sacrifice.

I could still hear the selfres sound but my client immediately froze up and then crashed completely.

I'm trying to file a bug report for this but would like more info from other players so the devs might be able to reproduce the issue and fix it (...I know...)

I ran classic client with UOAssist playing a red char on Siege Perilous. I also had UOCartographer open and ran discord in the background, nothing else.

I have a feeling that it was either the sound of the selfres that crashed me or the fact that I was dragging something from the corpse at the exact time he selfressed.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That and everytime someone frenzied whilwinds a horse to death.

Plus lots of random crashes lately on CC (although you can feel it coming as CC starts to get jerky so you can safely restart the client)

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was dragging loot from a player's corpse when he selfressed with sacrifice.

I could still hear the selfres sound but my client immediately froze up and then crashed completely.

I'm trying to file a bug report for this but would like more info from other players so the devs might be able to reproduce the issue and fix it (...I know...)

I ran classic client with UOAssist playing a red char on Siege Perilous. I also had UOCartographer open and ran discord in the background, nothing else.

I have a feeling that it was either the sound of the selfres that crashed me or the fact that I was dragging something from the corpse at the exact time he selfressed.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?
Don't know if it is related but I have crashed a couple of times of late while self rezzing with the sound just lingering on and on. I only use the CC nothing running running in concert with it. Other crashes where the sound lingers like that are gating and recalling. LOL all good until you step into the gate and then it freezes and finally crashes and you log in dead with 4-5 tsuki wolves guarding your corpse in front of the wolf house.