• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Crafty Devs

• Thread starter imported_eggchick7
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_eggchick7

OMG I thought it was a mirage...couldnt find anything about it and yet here is Fancey...like having to have tooth pulled and suddenly realising its gone and it didn't hurt after all. Thank you Devs...its like Christmas again

G

There is a post from Lee when they shut down EAL for 10 mins. He said that since they were installing new computers to take advantage of the down time and merge a smaller city. So...here's Fancey Fields.

Welcome to EAL!

I

imported_eggchick7

Ah but in UK time when I checked that there was no further news so off I go to bed after complaining bitterly about the fact ealand was taking forever to come online again...I log on this morning and truly I thought I was seeing things..I stared like an idiot muttering 'Is it real? Is it a glitch (had that before..false labor:p) and its just like a reaffirmation of faith in the Devs (I will wear sackcloth and ashes now for a week...maybe a hair shirt...no I wud enjoy that too much)

G

From what I read EAL was down for almost 4 hours due to the problem they were having with 2 computers. But no worries...go ahead and wear the hair shirt!

I

imported_eggchick7

LOLLL PeeBee....love that permission! Here I go!! Ow ooh nice ouch ahhh lmao