• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Crafting ???

• Thread starter five oclock
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
F

five oclock

My mining is at 100 without the plus 5 gloves. my BSing is at 113 and when I still get a bod its for something like a cheap shield or a iron dagger? I know they made improvements to the Crafters but what am I doing wrong? thank you.

G

You will see in the long run better bods, I have 2 at 120, 2 at 115 & even on my 120's I get them fun 20 normal dagger ones & shields of iron. Have tho in the last wk pulled many Verite & Val ones too. Which is a switch from the last how many yrs bods been in existance... where I prob received 10 the whole time. My Very 1st bod the 1st day of bods was a Large 20 Normal Val Plate large.... Never in the what 5 yrs did I ever get a part to go with it off 4 Smiths

S

Sethblackmoore

<blockquote><hr>

You will see in the long run better bods, I have 2 at 120, 2 at 115 &amp; even on my 120's I get them fun 20 normal dagger ones &amp; shields of iron. Have tho in the last wk pulled many Verite &amp; Val ones too. Which is a switch from the last how many yrs bods been in existance... where I prob received 10 the whole time. My Very 1st bod the 1st day of bods was a Large 20 Normal Val Plate large.... Never in the what 5 yrs did I ever get a part to go with it off 4 Smiths

[/ QUOTE ]

So you have 4 smiths then? Cuz I got one and haven't seen anything verite or valorite yet!! Oh and does mining add into the whole equation? I didn't think it did.

G

Nope, mining doesn't as far as I know.
After 8 yrs ya get bored so ya make another "Something" every now and then. Be it Miner/Smith/Tailor/Bard/Tamer/Warrior, each one just a lil different then the other