• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Crafting

C

ClanBeviin

Are spices like Neutron Pixie still craftable? Smuggler or trader?

Thanks!

B

BadgerSmaker

Re: Crafting question

Nope.

The only way to make thse now is if you made some schematics before they were removed from the game, then you can run 1000 of them in a factory before the schematic is gone.

C

ClanBeviin

Nuts. That's what I figured, judging by the whopping high cost of them these days. All part of the "spice will lead kids to drugs" movement, I suppose?

B

BadgerSmaker

Yeah that why they were removed I think. If you want a similar buff, head to the Geonosian labs on Yavin and kill some of the Klikniks. They can drop Kliknik glands that occupy the same buff slot as spice and I think some can give up to +200 to stats.

RainStar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

LA gave the order to take spice out of the game so the game could be family oriented. This doesn't make sense when Entertainers can wear outfits that should have a X rating.