• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Blacksmithing] Crafting Runic weapon now that SA is around the corner.

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So whats everyone doing now when SA is around the corner?
Just crafting weapons with normal iron so you can enchant it later on?

Seems kinda stupid to craft something ellse then normal iron now or am i missing something?

Best Regards

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have I missed something? I havent heard of a release date so far. *g*
Besides that you're having limitations on imbuing. Just have a look at the Imbuing-FAQ of the SA subforum. (With damage increase from beeing exceptional and maybe using special material you can exceed the limit of max 5 properties.)

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am hoarding so much Imbuable loot that i have no room to store runic crafted items(which I would make from leather or wood or iron). In fact, I am not even turning in the BODs for the runic tools, but instead I am filling them and storing in my BOD books on vendors - free storage and saves a lockdown for loot:)

None of us outside Beta testers really know how the SA system will work, and even they won't know for sure until release! So I am just waiting - and hoarding:)