• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Crafting Repair Deeds

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is there any way to mass produce Repair Deeds? 1000 Repair Deeds require 2000+ mouse clicks and is very hard on the hands, hell getting old.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
do you run CC and use uoassist?
just make a macro and loop it.

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
do you run CC and use uoassist?
just make a macro and loop it.
UOA can't loop - like I think you are saying - without the aid of an unapproved 3rd party item.

However, setting up a UOA macro that does 5, 10, 20 iterations of steps can be done with time and that can work. I used to do that on my tailor - one for spinning cotton to yarn then another taking the yarn and making cloth on the loom. I could go thru a lot of raw materials pretty fast.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is there any way to mass produce Repair Deeds? 1000 Repair Deeds require 2000+ mouse clicks and is very hard on the hands, hell getting old.
I use the crafting tools those white tabs to the right side click on that and it will show you options on how many to make mass quantity , make quantity100, and next on you put the quantity yourself.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I use the crafting tools those white tabs to the right side click on that and it will show you options on how many to make mass quantity , make quantity100, and next on you put the quantity yourself.
Repair deeds do not come up on the last made menu. What crafting tools are you using. Could you show a picture of what you are talking about.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Repair deeds do not come up on the last made menu. What crafting tools are you using. Could you show a picture of what you are talking about.
not sure how to do it on the CC but on EC you can use "repair item-wait for target-cursor target last+delay 0.2" in a macro and add them a dozen times and then repeat it 10 times. the delay can be longer or shorter depending on your conn. you then make one repair deed of any type then press that macro and it will make as many of that deed until you make another type or until you target something else. there are more ways to do it and Pincos probably has an automatic press a button and make "type X" repair deed but i never bothered to get fancy as i just make 125 of each type at a time. looks like the below

1587983116361.png

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
UOA can't loop - like I think you are saying - without the aid of an unapproved 3rd party item.

However, setting up a UOA macro that does 5, 10, 20 iterations of steps can be done with time and that can work. I used to do that on my tailor - one for spinning cotton to yarn then another taking the yarn and making cloth on the loom. I could go thru a lot of raw materials pretty fast.
in all seriousness if you dont have uoaloop your playing the game wrong.
and no i dont feel guilty about using it because the EC has it BUILT RIGHT IN!
plus the fact that all it does is loop your macro that you make.
it cant make you move, it cant make you reload your pack.
all it can do make your macro play over and over.
but good luck finding it in this day and age, .exe files are nothing short of impossible to get past internet protection.
plus the fact its undetectable as its a computer not a server side program.

fonsvitae

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
in all seriousness if you dont have uoaloop your playing the game wrong.
and no i dont feel guilty about using it because the EC has it BUILT RIGHT IN!
plus the fact that all it does is loop your macro that you make.
it cant make you move, it cant make you reload your pack.
all it can do make your macro play over and over.
but good luck finding it in this day and age, .exe files are nothing short of impossible to get past internet protection.
plus the fact its undetectable as its a computer not a server side program.
Yeah, that and Mesanna said loop programs are fine.

My favorite is the very simple uoa4ever, which may still be found hosted on the internet.

Riner

Journeyman
Governor
That's a great repair deed macro maker! Saves me so much work filling and refilling my repair bench!

Akiho

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Just use unapproved 3rd party programs like everyone else does, just don't run them unattended. There are too many in game actions that require repetitive inputs that will give you a RSI, health comes first in my opinion.

Macroing/looping only becomes an issue if you do it unattended.