• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Crafting more wall types

Sokar

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I was taking a look at some of the ways people have customized castes and keeps. Having seen one that was really nice but used a ton of sandstone rubble it got me thinking. While having different colors of stone is nice, I think adding in the different materials would be beneficial. As there is a lack of options available to those without chests full of rubble. My suggestion would be when mining sand have a chance for sandstone, and allow walls to be created out of that. This could apply for wood walls using logs as well. Have cooking kick in and bake the stone for brick walls. Even if you can't change the base layer of the castles or keeps this would expand the possibilities of what people have to choose from.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Those are "special" keeps and castles.

A contest goes out... to see who gets the most votes vs. the better design. These may look customized.. but unless you can build it your... its not custom

Maybe some day.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The player designed castles and keeps are listed under classic houses on the tool. They are not and have never been custom except to the actual designer. I too, wish we could build our own from plots on production shards, oh boy do I.

It would be a great thing if we could craft more walls than tower stone.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did you know you can dye the crafted walls, floors, steps... with plant dyes and pigments? :)

Thats why Atlantic Luna looks like a toybox threw up. Well... that and all the EM grabs. hehe